#6 Aura Power

"Lucario! Are you alright?!" Ash exclaimed while looking at his weak fellow Lucario. "I'm not good." Lucario said and tries to get up while in pain. "Here let me help you up." Ash said and grabs his paw. Upon grabbing his paw, Ash felt a spark in his body and his soul like it's being connected to Lucario. He immediately felt a pain all around his body but felt powerful while pulling Lucario up, Lucario eventually got up. "What is this feeling?" Ash asked. "I felt it too." Lucario said and he suddenly remembers a flashback.

Lucario's Flashback
"We invented something that no researcher has yet found to be possible." Said Sir Aaron while holding a bar of chocolate. "Yes master." Lucario said while looking at the sky. "Don't call me your master, call me as your friend, I told you that for 100 times by now." Aaron said and pats Lucario's head and gives him the bar of chocolate. Lucario's eyes widen upon seeing the bar of chocolate and immediately took it from the hand of Sir Aaron. "Thank you... Sir Aaron." Lucario said while blushing and eats the chocolate.

Sir Aaron smiles. "At least you learned how to say my name properly." Aaron said. "But the most important thing right now is we discovered the Power that is present in the connection of Trainers and their Pokemons." Aaron said.
End of flashback

"Sir Aaron..." Lucario mentioned Sir Aaron's name after the flashback. Ash's eyes widen upon hearing Sir Aaron's name. "You know him Lucario?" Ash asked. "Yes, he is my trainer before I got resurrected." Lucario answered. "Resurrected?! But how?!" Ash exclaimed. "Not entirely resurrected but incarnated." Lucario said. "Can you explain what is this Reincarnation that happened to you? And who is this Sir Aaron?" Pikachu asked.

"Sir Aaron was my master, he trained me to be an Aura master for a year, but things do happen and we both died and got resurrected back to life." Lucario explains and Ash's eyes widen. "But something didn't go right and ended me up being reincarnated, there it took me a long time to know what my true journey was." Lucario continues while Pikachu nods to every interesting part. "Until I met Ash Ketchum, just like Sir Aaron, you both have the same characteristics and you lead me to this journey." Lucario continues.

"It's been a long time since I last saw him, I wanna go search for him." Lucario said. "Don't worry pal, we'll help you find him." Ash said. "Let's do that as our side quest and let's focus on saving the world from those evil Galactics." Pikachu said. "What's this power that I felt when I pulled you up?" Ash asked and Lucario's eyes widen. "It can't be, you're connecting your soul to mine, and I can see an Aura within you." Lucario answered. "Can you explain what are you're talking about?" Ash asked.

"It's what Red was talking about when you fought him, the hidden power that you can use using the energy from your Pokemon and doubling it up with your own energy for stronger Power." Lucario explained. "That's some cool ability!" Pikachu said. "But it takes a long time to master, unless you were taught by Sir Aaron." Lucario said. "Then we have to find Sir Aaron quickly before the Team Galactic makes a move." Ash said.

"But what about the plan on defeating Team Galactic?" Pikachu asked and suddenly the ground shook violently, it lasted for 5 seconds. Ash's phone began to vibrate and he answered the call. "Ash! You have to go see this!" Ethan said on the phone who was in front of Lake Acuity. "What is it?" Ash asked. "It's the Team Galactic, they bombed out the water of Lake Acuity and now trying to capture Uxie." Ethan said. "Damn it! I'll get there." Ash said. "W-Wait! Prof Rowan told me to call you and tell you to guard Lake Valor." Ethan said.

"But how about you?" Ash asked. "I'll take care of this, don't worry." Ethan said and hung the call. "Let's begin." Vlue said as he finishes the last Team Galactic Grunt standing by the cavern entrance, there were 4 Grunts unconscious. "Good job Vlue." Ethan said and they head in the cavern where Commander Jupiter of Team Galactic was standing in the middle who recently caught Uxie using a Masterball. "You came late, you missed the fun." Said Jupiter while putting her Masterball in her pocket. "No, the fun's just about to start." Ethan said while Umbreon stood on an attack stance.

"Keep it quick, Cyrus doesn't like waiting for me." She said and unleashes Skunktank from its Pokeball. "Quick and victorious." Ethan said and Umbreon rushes towards Skunktank and hits Skunktank with her claws. Skuntank endured the attack and hits her back using its claws. Umbreon got hit and leaps away. "Damn! This one's bulky." Umbreon said as she moves away. "You're nothing compared to my Skunktank." Jupiter said. "Oh let's see about that." Vlue said and rushes towards Jupiter, he punches her with his hand. Jupiter got hit and moves away.

"So you want it to be on the illegal way of battle?" Jupiter asked and unleashes Zoobat from its Pokeball. "I agree to it." Jupiter said and her Zoobat rushes towards Vlue and punches him. "I agree too." Ethan said and felt Ho-oh's presence getting closer. Jupiter rushes towards him and tries to punch him on his stomach, but Ethan dodged it and kicks her away on her stomach. Jupiter fell on the ground. "Unfair!" She yelled while in pain.

"I'm here for revenge, and I'm looking forward to face your leader once again whilst my blood was still boiling and rushing through my veins." Ethan said and Ho-oh arrived and was able to fit through the cavern entrance. Ho-oh squealed so loud that Jupiter and the others covered their ears. However, Ethan was immune to
Ho-oh's squeal and he didn't move through the loud noises that Ho-oh was making. Ho-oh eventually stopped and the others uncovered their ears.

"Damn what was that about?!" Vlue exclaimed. Ethan ignored Vlue and focused himself on Jupiter. "How's that?" Ethan asked and suddenly a yellow aura of light surrounded him and his Ho-oh. "What is this?" Jupiter asked herself. "Don't mess with us." Ethan said and walks towards her. "Ethan! This is far too much! You have to stop!" Vlue said but Ethan continues to ignore him. Ethan positions himself and tries to punch her. Ethan was about to punch her when suddenly, Red appeared in front of him out of nowhere and blocked his attack by grabbing his knuckles.

"I sense great power within you, but don't use that ability of yours to hurt someone that is incapable of leveling with your great potential." Red said and grabs Jupiter and they both teleported out of Acuity Cavern. "Damn it!!!" Ethan yelled. "Damn, those fools ditched us." Vlue said, the yellow aura of light disappeared and Ethan was calming himself down. "We have to chase them down." Vlue said. "Let them be, we lost, we just have to hope that Ash stops the other Commanders from capturing the other parts of the lake trio." Ethan said and sits down.

Ethan grabs his phone and calls Ash, Ash on the other side who recently just arrived at Lake Valor answered the call. "How did it go?" Ash asked. "I failed because of Red." Ethan said. "You encountered him?" Ash asked. "Yes." Ethan answered. Ash noticed the entrance of the Valor cavern clear of Galactic Grunts. "I'll talk to you later, I have some important business to handle." Ash said and hung the call. Together with his Pikachu and his Lucario, they entered the cavern and saw Commander Saturn standing in the middle.

"Why do always people arrive late?" Saturn asked. "Keep your questions and ask them later, we're going to have a fun battle." Ash said and suddenly, Red appeared out of nowhere. "Oh yes we are." Red said and Ash's eyes widen. "Let's do this." Red said and connected his soul to his Pikachu...

To Be Continued...