#18 The Observation Deck

Ash and Lucario arrived at Iron island with Sir Aaron waiting for them. "Good job on the first mission." Said Sir Aaron while Ash and Lucario was hopping off Ho-oh. Ash gave the package to Sir Aaron. "Package received." Sir Aaron said and patted his shoulder. Ash looked around searching for Ethan. "Commander?" Ash called. "What is it?" Sir Aaron replied. "Where's Ethan?" Ash asked while Lucario was sitting on the ground. "I sent him on a mission too." Sir Aaron said and Ash upon hearing him widened his eyes.

"Really?!" Ash exclaimed. "Yup, right now he is at–" Sir Aaron got interrupted by Ethan speaking on the radio. "Commander, this is Ethan, now approaching location over." Ethan radioed. "Roger that, proceed with the landing and standby for awaiting orders over." Sir Aaron said replied. "Roger that, out." Ethan said. "So like I'm saying, Ethan was on a mission to silently infiltrate the Mt. Coronet and spy on the portal for 72 hours." Sir Aaron continued. "72 hours?!" Ash exclaimed while Lucario was covering his face in annoyance. "When did you send him?" Ash asked and Sir Aaron answered. "4 hours ago."

"The Observation Deck"
Dec 16 2019 - 08:03PM
Mission 2
Ethan
Mt. Coronet, Sinnoh Region

Ethan was sent to infiltrate Mt. Coronet and spy on the portal for 48 hours. Ethan arrived at the entrance of the Mt. Coronet with Vlue. "Commander, this is Ethan, arrived at the Mt Coronet, now proceeding with the objectives over." Ethan radioed. "Roger that, proceed with the objectives, over." Sir Aaron said. "Roger that, out." Ethan replied. "Okay, don't you f#ck around, our mission was to infiltrate Mt Coronet and spy on the portal for 72 hours without blowing cover, copy?" Ethan explained. "Roger that." Vlue said and they went inside the cave.

Ethan was on the lead and checking every corners. "It looks empty." Vlue said. "Empty of people of course, but not empty of Shadow Pokemon so be on your guard." Ethan said and proceeded to move forward until he encountered a Shadow Victini. "S-Sh#t, take cover." Ethan said and they hid behind a crate big enough to cover the two. "Can, you knock that Victini out?" Asked Ethan. "Of course I can, but not quickly." Vlue said and waited for the Shadow Victini to turn around and look behind.

Minutes passed by and the Shadow Victini turned around and Vlue rushed towards him and head locked him. Vlue was struggling because the Shadow Victini was stronger than him. The Shadow Victini broke free and punched him causing him to fall on the ground. Ethan rushed towards the Shadow Victini and pinned him to the ground. Ethan then punched the Shadow Victini and the Shadow Victini was knocked out unconscious. "That was rough." Ethan said. "Vlue, drag this body to the pile of boxes over there." Ethan said while pointing at the pile of boxes. Vlue nodded and dragged the body and hid behind the pile of boxes.

"Let's do this." Ethan said and they proceeded on the objectives. Ethan moved forward and they made up to the top without getting caught. They were hiding behind the pile of barrels when they got out. "Commander, this is Ethan, we've made it to the top, now heading to a good spot to spy on the portal over." Ethan radioed. "Roger that, head to the rocky part of the mountain for an observation deck over." Sir Aaron said. "Roger that, out." Ethan replied. "Alright, let's move." Ethan said and they moved slowly towards the rocky part of the mountains for an observation deck.

They arrived and set post there. Ethan placed his bag on the ground and prone on the ground to observe the portal with his binocular. "Damn it's too late, I'm sleepy." Vlue said and lied beside him to rest. "One hour in and he already violated the order." Said Ethan. "After 5 hours we switch roles, 5 hours for you to observe and 5 hours for me to rest, got it?" Ethan said and Vlue simply nodded as a response and was eager to fall asleep.

"Commander, this is Ethan, we've just arrived and set post on the rocky mountain, now proceeding to the objective over." Ethan radioed. "Roger that, goodnight soldier." Sir Aaron said. "You too Commander, sweet dreams, out." Ethan replied and observed the portal from the distance using a binocular. "Let's do this." Ethan said and he continued to observe the portal...

To be continued...