#30 It's Now or Never

Few hours earlier, "Time to set up a plan B just in case if all else fails." Giratina said while carrying a Pokemon Egg on it's back and exiting the portal. While exiting, Dialgia noticed the Egg on his back. "What is that Giratina?" Dialgia asked in curiosity. "It's the future of us, this will save us if the plan fails."

Giratina said before a Shadow Lucario appeared and grabbed the Egg to hold. "Dialga, Palkia, guide this Shadow Lucario to the Newmoon island before I capture Ash Ketchum." Giratina stated before returning back to the Distortion World. Palkia then distorted space to warp themselves out of reality to appear back at Newmoon island.

-Opening-

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

"Time to sleep now, Giratina." Red stated before his Pikachu hops out of his bag and uses Thunderbolt on Giratina. Giratina endured the hit as if it was nothing. "You can't take me down." Giratina said while approaching Red.

"I-Impossible! Pikachu! Do it again!" Red said and his Pikachu used another Thunderbolt on Giratina. Giratina endured it again. "Your attacks are useless compared to mine." Giratina said before using Shadow Force on Red's Pikachu. Red's Pikachu endured the hit.

"Gah! Damn it!"Red's Pikachu cried in pain. "We have to help him! He isn't gonna survive Giratina!" Ash said in worry. "Risking yourself isn't worth it, you can't dodge his Shadow Force and it'll end up killing you." Darkrai said while looking at his sword. "I can't just watch them die!!" Ash shouted. "It's no use, you'll only get yourself killed." Darkrai said before letting out a sigh.

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

Dialga uses Aura Sphere on Charizard and it hits. "Gah! Stop it already!" Charizard shouted before scratching Dialga with his claws. Dialga endured the hit. "You can't take me down." Dialga said before using another Aura Sphere on Charizard and it hits.

Ho-oh used Flamethrower on Palkia but Palkia endured the hit easily. "What you're doing is useless." Palkia said before using Spacial Rend and damaged Charizard and Ho-oh. "You guys are tough." Ho-oh said while panting and Dialga giggled.

"Of course we were, we were made along Arceus hatching from Egg." Dialga said before a familiar presence approached them, it was Ash's Lucario who came from it's training. "It's not about your position! It's about how you fight!" Lucario shouted while running towards Dialga before using Metal Claw on him.

The attack hit and it was super effective. Lucario then used Dragon Pulse on Palkia. The attack hit and it was super effective. "Ash's Lucario, our battle awaits you." Said by Palkia while in pain before distorting space and warping themselves out of the battle.

"I will wait for you two." Lucario said before stretching his arms around. "Thanks for helping us Lucario." Charizard thanked Lucario. "How do you even know we were here fighting?" Ho-oh asked. "I was planning to beat Giratina after my training so I went here and saw you two." Lucario replied.

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

The camera focuses at the back of two Pokemon who's sitting on a patch of grass while waiting for something. "How long are we going to wait?" Deoxys asked while looking at the sea. "Hours, few more hours." Regigigas replied before letting out a sigh, the camera then focused on front of the two.

"Why can't they let the Shadow Pokemon live in peace? They are a creation of Arceus after all." Deoxys asked. "They were banned by Arceus himself and locked them in the Distortion World." Regigigas said while looking down at the water. "How cruel, they're living beings, free to do anything, they have their own will." Deoxys complained.

"I have to go, I have my own duties to attend to, see you when the time comes." Regigigas stood up and bids goodbye before stepping on the triangular slab and warping out of the island.

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

Lucario and Ethan were riding on Ho-oh when they arrived at the Distortion World and saw Red fighting with Giratina. Lucario then sensed Ash's aura and linked his aura with him. "Ho-oh, let's fuse auras." Ethan stated and Ho-oh nodded before they fused their auras.

"Here we go!" Lucario said before jumping off and landing beside Ash. "Lucario! I'm glad you're back!" Ash said in surprise. "Wait, you didn't feel me connecting to you?!" Lucario exclaimed and Ash sweatdrops. "It's not like that, as you can see I'm distracted by the scenery here." Ash explain while trying to calm Lucario.

Suddenly, Ethan arrived by falling on his butt. Ethan was in pain but he was focused on the look of Giratina. "Gosh! He's so huge." Ethan said in amazement while Red got hit by Giratina's Shadow Force and landed beside Ash. "Don't worry Red! We got this!" Pikachu shouted before Ho-oh arrived and Lucario ran to Pikachu.

"We got this!!" Shouted by the three before they approached Giratina.  "Fools! You think you can beat me?!" Giratina shouted before Lucario ran towards him and used Aura Sphere. Giratina was about to use one of his tentacles to block the attack when Ho-oh approached him and hit him with his claws.

Lucario's Aura Sphere then hits him hard causing him to squeal in pain. Pikachu then followed and used Thunderbolt on Giratina, it hit. Ho-oh continued to scratch him with his claws before one of Giratina's tentacles hit Ho-oh and Lucario away.

"Don't worry I got you!" Pikachu said while using multiple Thunderbolt on Giratina. "Stop with your efforts!!" Giratina shouted while enduring the multiple Thunderbolt. Ho-oh then approached Giratina and used Aerial Ace followed by Flamethrower. Giratina managed to grab Ho-oh using one of his tentacles and threw him to Pikachu.

"Take this!!" Lucario shouted while running towards Giratina before using Dragon Pulse, it is super effective. "No!! Stop!!" Giratina cried in pain. "Hmph! Don't mess with us." Lucario said. "Leave!! Leave now!!!" Giratina yelled and suddenly, Palkia appeared and warped them all outside the portal before warping back away.

"What was that?!" Ash exclaimed before Red pulls away the red chain from the machine. The machine then shuts down and the portal closed. "It's officially done." Red said while holding the red chain. "I didn't do that, and it felt different." Darkrai stated. "Describe it Darkrai." Red stated. "Well I felt myself almost leaving my body, as if distorting it to half." Darkrai explained.

"It sounds weird, I felt that too." Red said in worry. "Well, whatever that is it's gone." Ash said and shrugs off the problem. "Yeah you're probably right." Ethan agreed before noticing the sun rising.

"Guys look!" Ethan said while pointing at the sunrise. "It's beautiful, let's go home!" Ash cheerfully said and all of them left Mt. Coronet while feeling relieved of the problem.

To be continued...

–Closing–

A/N:
"Another Naruto Shippuden closing?!" Of course! But you thought this is the last chapter??  The Epilogue is just about on it's way!