#26 Flaming Potential

"I now know what to do." Ho-oh said and prepared himself before fighting Yveltal. "Show me what you got." Yveltal said before smirking.

-Opening-

A/N: Enjoy! :3

—————

—————

—————

Somewhere—

"Wake up!" He said before slapping Frost's face. Frost then wakes up and looks up at his friend. Another friend of Frost then barges inside the room to check for only for him to be surprised. "Where have you been for all this time??" Asked by one of his friends. "Sleeping?" Frost replied. "Sleeping?! More like your napping for being lazy! And for two months!" He snapped. "Alright! alright! Fine! I'll go continue my job then." Frost replied who's still a little sleepy. "You better do because we're waiting for you to finish downstairs." He said and Frost nodded as a response before continuing his work.

—————

—————

—————

—————

—————

"How's it going?" Blake asked who just recently got back from the Captain's deck while holding a beer mug of ale. "Rough... Is that Ale?" Ethan asked and Blake nodded. "How on Earth can you drink Ale in a middle of life and death situation?" Ash asked. "In times of stress, we need to chill and relax for a second, we don't want our whole life to be stressful." Blake explained.

Red clapped once. "I agree to him! We need a time to relax!" Red said before taking the beer mug from Blake and taking a sip of Ale. "Fools." Ash said and focused on watching the birds' fight. Meanwhile, Ho-oh was waiting for Yveltal to attack. "Show me what you've got Yveltal!" Ho-oh said while observing his every actions. "I am greater than you!" Yveltal said before rushing towards Ho-oh with an Oblivion Wing. Ho-oh saw the attack and dodged it as before it hits and used the opportunity to scratch one of the wings of Yveltal. "I hate you!" Yveltal said before pushing Ho-oh away from him.

"How's that you imbecile? I'm GREATER than you." Ho-oh said while Yveltal was flapping with one of his wings injured. "Nice! Look guys!" Ash called everyone's attention and pointed at Yveltal. "I told you he's stronger in some ways." Red said who's smirking. "Go Ho-oh!" Ethan said. "This is insane, never seen a fight so intense like this before." Vlue said who was sitting on top of Pikachu. "GET OFF ME!" Pikachu said.

"Come back to your senses! I don't want to kill you!" Ho-oh said. "You weakling! Your emotions make you weaker." Yveltal said and rushes towards Ho-oh before using Oblivion Wing. Ho-oh saw the attack and dodged it before it hits. Yveltal then takes the opportunity to again use Oblivion Wing on Ho-oh and this time it hits. Ho-oh got hit and got flew back from Yveltal. "Bwahahaha! It's kill or be killed! Finish him!" Cyrus said and Yveltal was rushing towards Ho-oh to use another Oblivion wing.

Yveltal got close and used Oblivion Wing on Ho-oh. "I'm sorry." Ho-oh said and dodged the attack before pushing Yveltal with his sharp claws. The Sharp claws pierced right in Yveltal while being pushed away. "Ahh!! It hurts!" Yveltal shrieked in pain. "You think it will go only like that?" Yveltal said while smirking. "Guys! We need to help now! We can't progress like this! We don't have much time!" Ash yelled. "You're indeed right, if only there's someone that can help." Red said while looking around and noticing drunk Blake on the floor.

"Bingo, Darkrai." Red said and approached Blake who's unconsciously lying on the floor. "Wake up!" Said by Red before slapping him on his face. "L-Leave me alone~ I want to rest~!" Blake muttered before Darkrai appeared behind him and poke him with his sword. "I apologise for the look of my trainer, the sea is really  indeed full of ale." Darkrai said before looking at the battle of the two birds. "What is this chaos?" Darkrai asked.

"Oh that? Can you get rid of Yveltal?" Red asked. "The crazy bird gets the sword." Darkrai said and rushes towards the two. Yveltal noticed his arrival. "Step aside! This is none of your business!" Yveltal said. "I agree, but fixing the mess made by you is a part of my job." Darkrai said and holds his sword firmly. "Ho-oh lure him to me." Darkrai said and vanished. Ho-oh nodded and rushes towards Yveltal. "Let us settle this one's and for all!" Yveltal said and rushes towards Ho-oh. Ho-oh remained still until Yveltal reached him and used his sharp claws to scratch him. Ho-oh got hit and was bleeding.

"Bwahahaha!!" Cyrus laughed before Darkrai appeared behind them and pierced his sword through Yveltal. "The wound is burning, I can't believe that's how sharp his claws were." Ho-oh said to himself before landing back on the Yacht. "Your sheer power that brought you to grow with bloody strength overtime has brought you back to whence you came and the power was now been unleashed from it's dark master to it's everlasting freedom." Darkrai said before pulling the sword out.

"H-How? How was I been defeated?" Yveltal asked. "Your overwhelming strength has blinded your ability to see other choices and the thirst for revenge you seek has drawn you away from the path of freedom leaving you manipulated by your own desires for which it's only destiny was for you to fall back to the hands of life and passing you on to the hands of death." Darkrai said.

"Your words are as blessing as the clouds of heaven but how come you speak such graceful words for as you were named here Death?" Yveltal asked. "I am no Death." Darkrai said. "Am I going to die?" Yveltal asked. "You will not, but fear that Death has grown closer to you." Darkrai said. "I don't wanna die." Yveltal said. "You finally feared and now seeking for forgiveness. Very well, return to my realm and there you be safe for as we have some unfinished business." Darkrai said.

"Thank you." Yveltal said. "Farewell, we shall meet again." Darkrai said and teleports him to his realm. Darkrai then returned to the Yacht to meet the others. "What took you so long? And where's Yveltal?" Ethan asked. "He is resting in my realm, I have to punish him later." Darkrai answered. "But where's Cyrus?" Ash asked. "He vanished without traces." Darkrai said. "That old man playing with us with his tricks up his sleeves." Red said who appeared disappointed.

"Don't worry Red, let's get him soon." Ash said. "As for Ho-oh, he is resting in the Yacht." Ethan said. "Good, let's go!" Ash said before Red pats his shoulder with his head hanging low and shaking. "What's wrong Red?" Ash asked. "Our Captain's dead boozed." Red said and points at Blake who's snoring on the floor. "I guess Ethan has to take the wheel this time." Ash said and Ethan jumped. "A-Alright!" Ethan replied and everyone laughed.

—To be Continued—

–Closing–

A/N:
Sorry for the delay of chapters, it's been really rough and I just finally got the urge to write. Hopefully y'all enjoyed!