#3 Journeys Collide

Chapter about Ethan, Ash, and Red.

Ethan
Ethan together with his friends recently left his house to go on a journey, they were walking down the road going towards Ecruteak City when suddenly. "Where are we going Ethan?" Vlue asked while walking and panting because of exhaustion. "We're going to Ecruteak City to take a check the condition of the Bell tower." Ethan answered while walking and staring at the Bell tower at the distance. "Ethan... How long are we gonna walk on this road that is being heated up by the direct rays of the sunlight?" Umbreon asked while walking slowly and panting while her body covered by sweat.

"About 30 minutes." Ethan answered, Vlue noticed Umbreon walking slowly and exhausted from the long walk, he smirked. "Umbreon, are you okay?" Vlue asked. "I'm... not." Umbreon answered while panting. "Wrap your arms around me." Vlue said and Umbreon wrapped her arms around him and Vlue levitates. "Relief~" Umbreon said in a lustful tone, Vlue heard her and he sweatdrops while carrying her on his back.

"Seriously Umbreon?" Vlue asked. "So good~" Umbreon replied in a lustful tone while her face blushing and fainted while laying on his back. Vlue ignored her and continued to walk with Ethan. "How are you holding up Vlue?" Ethan asked while smirking. "What?" Vlue didn't hear it clearly. "How are you holding up carrying a tired Umbreon?" Ethan asked while smirking. "It's annoying and hard." Vlue answered. "You probably got yourself thinking about something weird when you heard her moan, you even liked it, didn't you?" Ethan asked and giggled.

"No! I-I didn't do that! I-I..." Vlue struggled to catch the words to tell him while his face turned red in embarrassment. "Just admit it, I know you felt something there." Ethan insisted. "Fine! I liked it." Vlue said while blushing in embarrassment. "Oh Vlue, good luck on that." Ethan giggled. "Shut up!" Vlue said while looking away hiding his blush.

The conversation ended them busy and they didn't notice the distance they traveled, Ethan knew that they're there by him noticing the gate. "Looks like we're here." Ethan said and stopped by the Torii. "Finally! Relief!" Vlue said and leans against the gate while levitating and carrying Umbreon on his back. "Mmm~" Umbreon moans while in rest. "Hot ain't it?" Ethan asked Vlue. "Stop already!" Vlue looked away to hide his blush.

"Alright enough of these dirty jokes, let's move around the City to look for some people to help." Ethan stated. "Alright." Vlue replied and they walked around the City to look for some people to help...

Ash
The Plane landed on a stable rocky surface on the hill in Oreburgh City and Ash and the others step outside. Rowan signalled one of the workers of the mine to get them down, few minutes had passed and they finally got down. "Professor, why would you land the plane on a flat area of the hill?" The miner asked. "There's no landing spot anywhere that is closer to my lab." Rowan answered. "What now Prof.?" Ash asked. "Let's go to my lab so I can show you something." Rowan answered and walked to Sandgem town, Ash and the others followed.

An hour passed by and they finally got there, Rowan unlocked the door lab and went inside, Ash and the others followed him inside. "I believe these are the Sacred Balls." Rowan opened the suitcase sitting on the desk, there are two Sacred Balls and one space empty. "This one is Alpha, it symbols the men of the war." Rowan stated while pointing at the Sacred Ball on the left in Ash's point of view. "This is Beta, it symbols the right hand men of the king." Rowan stated while pointing at the Sacred Ball on the right in Ash's point of view.

"And this is where once Omega sat, he is currently still in search." Rowan said and closes the suitcase. "Alpha is when the first Shadow Pokemon rise, Beta is when the Prince of Shadow named Yveltal ruled over the army." Ash stated. "The events that happened are fairly accurate and follows the information of the Sacred Balls." Rowan said. "So what do I need to do?" Ash asked. "I want you to find the Omega Sacred Ball and find the organization that is building this Mind Transferring Tool." Rowan answered.

"Sounds like an adventure." Pikachu said. "Let's start up by searching around the region." Lucario said. "Yeah right, Professor Rowan, we'll be going now." Ash said. "Alright." Rowan said and Ash and the others left to search around, Ash searched around the region in find for the Omega Sacred Ball and the organization that is creating the Mind Transfer Tool...

Red
Red with Cyrus and 2 other Galactic Members flew to Ecruteak City to secure an item from the Bell Tower, they hopped out and landed safely in Ecruteak City like a boss near the Bell Tower. Red noticed a trainer wearing yellow and black training outfit standing beside the Torii. "Keep them busy while the Admin and I take the Omega Sacred Ball." Cyrus said and heads in the Bell Tower. Ethan on the other hand, noticed them and approached them. "Hey you're not allowed to enter while the tower is being rebuild." Ethan said.

"Kid, stay away from our business." The Galactic Grunt said and grabs his Pokeball from his pocket. "No! You are trespassing a property! You deserve to be punished!" Ethan said and unleashed Typhlosion from its Pokeball, the Grunt unleashed Skunktank. "Beat him up." Said Grunt to the Skunktank. "Yes sir." The Skunktank used Bite on Ethan but Typhlosion blocked his attack. "You're a tough one ain't ya?" Typhlosion smirks and scratched Skunktank. The scratch wounded Skunktank leaving him bleeding.

The battle was getting ferocious while Red at the entrance of the Bell Tower observing the attack moves of the Typhlosion and strategies of Ethan from afar. "Typhlosion use Earthquake." Ethan commanded his Typhlosion and used Earthquake. Red from the distance, noticed Typhlosion about to use earthquake and he unleashed his Pikachu and countered the attack using shock wave that disables all vibration.

"No Earthquake and other moves that has a big radius of destruction." Red said making him interfere the battle. "And who are you to stop us?" Ethan asked while his Typhlosion was staring at them. "I am Red, formerly known as the champion of both Johto and Kanto, currently working on enemies' lines to study their technology." Red stated and Ethan got surprised. "I'm Ethan, and you changed a lot! Didn't even recognized you! But why work for them?" Ethan asked and his Typhlosion goes on a defensive stance on Red.

"The Team Galactic's technology caught my attention and got me interested on studying them, in return, I'll be helping them in their activities and experiments." Red answered. "But why? Why them?" Ethan kept on asking. "They also promised me that during on the activity, I'll be meeting strong opponents on the way." Red answered. "I can't believe it! You chose the evil side just for information and strong opponents?! Looks like you're onto something right now." Ethan smirked and tightened his right fist.

"Don't make it harder Ethan, you don't know what will happen if you fight me." Red warned him. "Are you threatening me? YOU are making it harder! Remember, I can kill you!" Ethan threatened him. "Red, we have to tell boss about this." The Team Galactic Grunt said. "Prepare your Weavile." Red said and the Grunt nodded and unleashed his Weavile and returned his bleeding Skunktank back to its Pokeball. "What's all of this argument that is taking place right now?" Cyrus said as he walks out of the Bell Tower together with his Galactic Admin while looking at them. "Did you get the Omega Sacred Ball?" Red asked.

"Sure did." Cyrus answered. "Cyrus, run!!" Red shouted and they ran away from Ethan while the Grunt commanded his Weavile to freeze Ethan's and Typhlosion's feet with ice. "Darn it." Ethan tried to free himself while the Grunt caught up with Red and Cyrus. "Typhlosion, melt the ice on my feet." Ethan said and Typhlosion melted the ice on Ethan's feet. Ethan tried to catch up with them but Red and the others quickly flew away with their Pokemons. "Another Treasure." Cyrus said while holding the Omega Sacred Ball. "What's that boss?" The Admin asked. "Let's discuss this later at the hideout." Cyrus said and they flew back to Veilstone City.

Somewhere in the distortion world...

"Boss... It looks like... They got the Omega Sacred Ball." Bleeding Yveltal told Giratina. "Very well, the prophecy is surely accurate, in no time we will bring vengeance back on this unbalanced world." Giratina said who was sitting on his humongous throne. "Very nice my lord." Yveltal said who was still wounded. "I can't believe you made it out alive, you were a step away from death there." Giratina said. "Don't worry, I'll heal you back up." Giratina added. "Thank you my lord." Yveltal said and fainted.
"May the Shadow rise back up." Giratina said and healed Yveltal slowly using dark powers...

To be Continued...