#4 The First Encounter

Chapter about Ethan, Ash, and Red.

Ethan
Ethan was walking around Ecruteak City together with his Vlue and Umbreon, Ethan was left with a question of Red betraying everybody. "Ethan, you look so focused there." Vlue said while levitating in the air. "I'm wondering how on earth did Red, the legendary Champion of Johto and Kanto, changed his role and become one of the bad guys." Ethan said. "Don't think about this guy, he is not messing our journey at the moment." Umbreon said who's currently in her normal state. "By the way, where were you when I battled the Grunt?!" Ethan asked in a high tone.

"In a bush, away from the public while keeping Umbreon calm and silent." Vlue answered and Umbreon's eyes widen. "What did you do to me when I was on my "weird" state?" Umbreon asked while blushing. "Keeping you calm." Vlue answered. "Apart from keeping me calm, did you do anything to me?" Umbreon asked. "Of course not! How can a respectful Pokemon like me do that to you? I'd never do that to you." Vlue stated. "What shall we do now?" Ethan asked. "We eat, we sleep." Vlue answered. "How are we going to do that?" Umbreon asked.

"Well we are in front of a restaurant, Vlue, I'll give you my wallet and make sure you don't spend above $300 on food." Ethan answered and handed over his wallet to Vlue. Vlue grabbed his wallet and rushed towards the restaurant while holding Umbreon's paw. Ethan grabbed his phone and called Ash, Ash who was in Stark mountain together with Pikachu and Lucario searching around the place for traces of the person who left the blueprint on the ground answered the call.

"Hello Ethan, how are you doing?" Ash asked while wandering around the mountain. "I'm doing good, by the way I have to tell you something." Ethan said while leaning against the wall of a building. "What is it?" Ash asked. "It's about the legendary champion of Johto and Kanto named red." Said Ethan. "Oh I met him before when I battled the Indigo Plateau." Said Ash. "He is a bad guy right now, he works for Team Galactic." Ethan said.

Ash's eyes widen. "How?" Ash asked while standing next to a big rock and Pikachu noticed him stopping and pulled Lucario from walking. "He said he wants to fight a strong opponent and working for a group of thugs is a quick way to encounter one." Ethan answered.

Ash
"Darn Red." Ash noticed a man in the distance waiting beside a tall grass, it took him a second to figure out it was Cyrus. "Hello there Ash." Cyrus said while waving his hand. "I'll call you later." Ash said and hung up the call. "It's been awhile." Cyrus said while holding the Omega Sacred Ball. "Now what do you want?" Ash asked while Lucario goes on an offensive stance. "I want my blueprint back." Cyrus stated. "I will not let you." Ash said while Pikachu was sitting on a rock chilling. "I don't need the blueprint, I have something to show you." Cyrus said and introduces Red who was hiding in the tall grass, Red appeared from the tall grass.

"Hello fellow Counterpart, nice to meet you." Red said while walking towards him. "Are you red?" Ash asked. "Yes indeed, once a great Champion of both Kanto and Johto, now betraying everyone just for knowledge and information." Red answered. "Why Red?" Ash asked. "You see, I want to study their works and to face great opponents along the way." Red answered.

Somewhere in Distortion World
"Boss, looks like Red and Ash, the two counterparts, were now facing each other." Yveltal said who was currently in rest while Giratina is healing him. "All going according to plan." Giratina said. "What is this plan of yours and how can it benefit us from being trapped in here?" Yveltal asked. "Red is helping Cyrus on bringing us out of here." Giratina answered. "Are you sure your plan will end up successful?" Yveltal asked.

"It will be and will never fail, although the events after our release from this hellish world were not yet predicted and will change depending on the paths the 3 Trainers chose." Giratina explained. "Doesn't that sound dangerous?" Yveltal asked. "It is indeed dangerous but the majority of them teaming up is very slim due to Red lacking the ability of understanding teamwork." Giratina answered. "How come can you be so sure?" Yveltal asked again.

"Our abilities were far greater than theirs and will shed darkness on to this poor land of theirs enough for our men to seek strength and conquer other areas of their poor defenseless land." Giratina said.

Back to Ash and Red
"Here we are getting to a fight, only at the end to realize we're just fooling ourselves on thinking that both of us were enemies to each one's eyes." Ash said while stretching his arms. "For now on, my objective was to prevent or kill you from intervening the plan." Red said and unleashes his Pikachu from its Pokeball. "Are you sure about this?" Ash asked while Lucario used swords dance and boosted his attack power by one. "I promised my soul on the line to stop you from preventing us on succeeding on our plan." Red said and rushed towards him.

Ash and Lucario ran towards him and Ash punched him on the face. Red who got hit leaped away from him. "This is what I was looking for." Red said and a red aura of light surrounded him. "Such an incredible power this little warrior has, who was able to shed some never seen abilities of a legendary trainer." Cyrus said who was sitting on a patch of grass watching the two battle. "How are you able to do that?!" Ash exclaimed. "Impossible, I've never seen anyone especially a trainer able to do such a powerful thing like that." Lucario said who was stunned seeing Red doing that.

Red
"As long as I have my soul connected to my Pikachu, I am able to do things that no trainer has done." Red said while his Pikachu sat beside him. "Now, show me what you've got." Red rushed towards Ash and punched him on the face making Ash flew away from the impact and crashed on the rocky surface, Ash got up. "What are you?" Ash asked while rubbing his injured right knee. "I am your demise and will be your nemesis." Red answered and rushed towards him while preparing his knuckles. "No!!" Ash shouted.

To be continued