Tiny Notice

Sorry for another notice but I feel I should say something about it

So all of you may know the recent situation with Zachariah and his April Fools 'Joke'

Now I've mentioned before that I'm heavily religious but I completely support the LGBTQ community for I am a part of it.

I consider myself pansexual, but that's another story for another time.

But i just wanted to say thag i am far from agreeing with what he did.

I do agree that his actions were ignorant and it honestly pains me that him of all people would joke on something like this.

For i understand the fear and pain that can come from coming out.

I'll be honest with yall real quick...

I didnt find out about the joke untill I watched the apology video because I haven't been watching his videos much lately.

In the beginning this story was mainly for me and my own imagination as a writer, but all of you guys started loving it too so I kept going even after I lost a bit of my interest in Zach.

So what I'm trying to say is, I dont agree nor am I trying to justify any of his actions....

But I am a very forgiving person (mainly for my own sanity) so for the sake of those who would still like to read these stories, i will continue to write them.

For this is all fictional anyway, so one can believe all they want to believe.

But please guys let's not make this situation messier than it already is.

If you have a problem with him, delete, block, ignore, remove it from your life....

But dont attack others over it, that is the last thing we need to do right now.

Let's us all come together in love.

And continue to pray over this corona virus and those around the world.

I love you guys so so much and I pray your all safe and well.

~stay blessed~