💙blue💙

Unedited

"Zachariah, i'm readyyyy~"

"Ready for what babe."

"For my story of course, you said you had more."

"Why do you want to hear them so bad?"

"Becasue."

"Because why?"

"Just because."

"ugh you're so difficult...actually this reminds me of the perfect story."

It was the weekend after a long week of school...

We were stuck in my room again but this time it was the harsh downpour outside that kept us in.

But this only meant the room was cooler inside.

Our thoughts were more clear.

More registerable.

Things made since.

Like the sudden urge I had to keep you close forever.

You're sat up in my lap, this time playing with the rings on my fingers.

'Were we always this close?'

I had wondered, but gave it no further thought because I felt an urgency, a responsibility to keep you close, whether or not your reason being was because you were upset.

The room is tinted and practically dark in the with the blue hue bouncing off the walls.

The mood is almost somber, but the way it reflects off your skin reminds me of Violet from willy wonka.

Overstepping invisible, yet unspoken boundaries...but I'm not complaining.

But could this possibly hurt her?

As if hearing my thoughts, you turned around to look at me.

This time you were fully covered in a pair of sweats and my hoodie,

A smell mixing of you and me.

Intoxicating at the least.

You looked into my eyes and all of a sudden things were even colder than before, the rain became louder.

The look on your face down cast, but there were gold flecks in your eyes, just screaming, hoping, for something.

I wanted you to tell me what...

What was it that you were hoping for?

Then all of a sudden, your eyes began to swell with tears, but you had yet to allow them to fall.

This was all becoming overwhelming.

This was too much for me, stuck between wanting to leave you alone in fear of complication but wanting to embrace you until my very chest absorbed all your tears.

Why am I such a conflicted bastard.

But you already know which one I chose to do.

I wrapped you up tight in my arms as your head settled in the crevise of my neck and tears flowed against it.

I had never wanted to ask a question so badly in my life...but I restrained myself.

And continued to let myself fall into a pit of unanswered questions filled with false hope.

It was about an hour before you finally calmed down.

You finally picked your head up and the sight that I was blessed to behold was one I wanted to keep forever.

Guilt filled me at my own reaction in such a situation.

Your entire face glistened with tears, your eyes were red and puffy, along with your abused lips...those lips.

I wanted to be the reason they were so read and abused.

But this is shameful thinking.

But you didnt make it any better with your next comment.

"Zach, I dont wanna go home..."

Of course my first thought was, 'well what's going on at home?' But the fact that she was here entailed that she rather be here...with me.

I know this is selfish thinking and i realized this soon after.

But now the rain was beating against my window, and all that could be heard was the sound of our own voice to eachother.

I wanted to bring you comfort...a distraction before I asked anything of you to elaborate your declaration.

So I leaned in, scoring for a second chance of what we left off some weeks ago.

I wanted you to feel, to feel that you could find your comfort, your escape in me.

Those same feelings were their too.

Steadily arising within.

Your puffy wet eyes began to dilate turning the galaxy within pitch black as it should be.

The blue in the room grew darker until it ultimately zapped off followed by my mom running to our room, heard by her rushed and heavy footsteps.

Once again causing the each of us to zap apart just the same.

The power had went out due to the storm.

But of course you didnt go home until it cleared up but we ended up just talking about what happened.

You cried some more and we ate and watched T.V together.

As if nothing had ever happened.

Zach?

Hmm?

Did nothing happen?

What do you mean?

I mean do you feel nothing happened between us?

Babe...that'll have to wait until the next story.

So your really gonna leave me on a cliff hanger?!

Yes now deal with it and go to sleep love.

So mean just so mean...Night Night

Mhm

Call disconnected

The End of blue...

So heres the second part of the color series

Boney apple tea

Please forgive me for my absence, best believe I have seen (and cried over) from all the wonderful comments, votes, and reads

Its unedited also due to the fact of me just really wanting to post something for yall...

So this might be wrong of me to ask, considering my actions but...

PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME I LOV3 YOU GUYS ALOT

but I do plan on interacting more like replying to comments and such

And if you have questions...dont be shy to message me or simply comment.

Schools been a bag a crushed nuts so I hope you guys understand

And I hope you enjoyed this part cause I enjoyed writing it.

*also stream Black Swan by BTS*

~stay blessed~