Vampire Zach pt.2

Chase POV

Walking into the room Y/N was being held in, I noticed that she was slumped over in the chair

"Dang Zachariah, the least you could've done was lay her down or better yet check if she was even ALIVE, ugh" Going over to her, I move my hand to check her pulse, but as soon as I apply pressure she jumps up, wide awake.

At first look, her widened eyes shown nothing but fear, but in the next second, she's glaring at me with all her might.

Yep, this is definitely Zachariah's friend.

"Don't touch me." Comes out as a croak, so I don't say anything and simply grab a water bottle from the mini-fridge and some pain medicine.

I come back and she looks down at what's in my hand before scoffing and turning her head.

"How do I know you're not trying to poison me?" I give her a bland look.

"Look, lady if we wanted you to be dead, we would've down it a lot sooner, now take this medicine before you can't talk at all, I'm doing you a favor."

"I never asked you to." But reluctantly she swallows down the medicine and gulps the whole bottle of water down.

"Okay so i know this isn't the best situation right now, but I promise you it wasn't supposed to be like this, now I can say that we don't plan on killing you, but I can't give you all the information you may want to know today, some of it is not for me to tell, but I want to untie you and make this situation a bit more comfortable for you, but you have to promise me you won't run. Okay?" She looks at me for a long time before she sighs and nods, truth in her eyes as if shes excepting defeat.

"I'm not going home anytime soon, am I?" She turns to me with the saddest expression and if I still had a working heart, it would be breaking right now.

I shake my head but also continue to untie her and lead her to the bed to lay down cause I know her back has to be killing her.

"Okay so the first order of business, do you remember that man that was in the room before?" She has her eyes closed right now but I know she heard me.

"If you mean 'remember' as in that he's the guy who choked me to the point of unconsciousness, then yes I do." I shake my head.

"No, I mean 'remember' as in have you seen him before, like ever in life?" She opens her eyes at that, looks at me and then looks away in deep thought.

But as soon as she does, she scrunches her face in pain, as if it hurts to think, kinda figured.

"There is familiarity when I think about it, but i would've remembered a guy like that if i ever met him." She looks at me again with truth so i proceed to the next order of business.

"Okay well, I guess I can go ahead and tell you this, the reason your here is because you're meant to marry the guy, who is a vampire if you didn't notice so that he can become king over the vampires." Her face switches to several different emotions until she looks like she's about to cry.