Vampire Zach Pt.4

You ask and you shall receive...MrsListhrop 💜💜💜

Zach's POV

It's been a total of three days since I attempted at turning Y/N into a vampire and she has yet to waken.

I'll admit I've become increasingly worried as the days pass.

My trusted friend has said her vitals and everything is fine, and that there have been no obvious changes to her appearance nor her genetics.

And I don't know whether to be happy or sad about that.

I've put her in this comatose state for what reason...

For my own selfish desire to keep her with me forever.

Now that I think about it, that's all I've been doing. So distracted by my wants, I failed to realize how all this could've affected her.

And I may have just ruined her life because of it.

I'm currently positioned in a chair right next to her bed, I've been here since the day she was brought in here after fainting.

I haven't performed any of my duties or tended to my people.

But my mind is so boggled with guilt, worry, and grief, I don't think I can focus correctly on anything.

I just wish I could go back in time and left her alone...to a life where I never existed-

"Zachariah, there is no way of going back in time to the point before you kidnapped her so please give your mind a break and do your duties."

I'm only able to muster up a slight downplay of what was supposed to be a full-on glare.

I turn my attention back towards Y/N with a look of sympathy towards my love.

All she wanted was to live her best life and now this.

I don't notice Chase approaching until I feel a hand touch my shoulder.

*put your hand on my shoulderrrrrrrrr*

"I guess since speaking to you as your advisor won't work, I'll speak to you as your long-time friend. I know your upset over Y/N, but how would she feel knowing that you're neglecting all your duties to pity her. I'm worried, your people are worried and if Y/N was conscious - she'd be worried too."

He's right.

So without a response, I stand to my feet and make my way to my study to finish all my work before midnight so that I may come to spend the night with my dearest Y/N.

Couple Hours Later

I didn't think I had neglected so much work in such a little amount of time, but it doesn't matter cause it is all completed with for now.

I can finally return to my lover's side until the sun decides to rise again.

Upon entering the room, I notice that Y/N has been changed into a new set of clothes.

Immediately rage fills my entire being, knowing somebody has seen my Y/N in such a state. Only one person appearing in my mind of who could have one this.

And speak of him...

"Oh, I see you've finally finished your work, Master Zachariah."

I rush to his position at the door ready to grab him by the throat right when he shifts from my line of sight and in the blink of an eye he's at Y/N's side.