Tik Tok Fame

[Edited because I forgot that was a thing needed to be done ugh]

Your POV

Never would I have thought that I would become Tik Tok famous in a matter of months.

I mean of course, in the beginning, I had a good sum of people watching my videos, but nothing too crazy.

It wasn't until I had a breakthrough video where people were commenting on how I had them laughing out of their seats. Multiple people doing duets with my video. 

Another breakthrough to follow was when one of those Tik Tok boys that had dueted my video and everybody went insane.

Talking about how they 'shipped' us and how cute we looked 'together'.

At first I didn't pay it too much mind that is until, people were begging and pleading me to duet one of his videos and honestly, I'm a socially anxious people pleaser, what else am I supposed to do?? 

So I finally decided to at least check out his page and I'm stricken by this mans looks. 

He's ethereal, one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen. 

(Like have you ever seen a man as wonderfully eye-pleasing  as this,,,,,, I think NOT

(Like have you ever seen a man as wonderfully eye-pleasing  as this,,,,,, I think NOT.)

I couldn't help but go through a bunch of his videos. He was honestly so amazing, a little stranfe but he has amazing music taste and that shot directly at my heart. 

As I'm going through said videos I notice one that catches my eye so I gather my most e girl outfit I can find and get myself prepared for the duet of a lifetime. 

(All except for the shoes and bag because it's a video no need to be extra)

After I get my outfit on I start the video. The music freaking me out a bit, but that's fine. 

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!

Zachary Pov

I was Scrolling through Tik Tok and suddenly my notifs are blowing up, I'm confused by all the notifs because I haven't posted in awhile.