Rich boi pt2

Y/N POV

I didn't come to work just to be stared down and criticized for every little thing I do.

As we speak, Zach is sat upon his giant gaming chair turned towards me as he watches me clean his gaming equipment.

Like dang, I understand it's expensive but you ain't gotta watch over me like some child.

My back is turned to him, but I can feel his gaze burning holes in the back of my head.

It's only making me more anxious causing my hands to become sweaty but I don't wanna end up dropping nothin-

O crap

My foot gets caught in one of his cords causing me to fall while holding his prized gaming award that I was polishing.

As I'm bracing myself for the fall I stop and look up and can't help but to gawk at the sight before me.

An overly concerned clean-cut Zach stands over me with his arms wrapped around my waist keeping me from hitting the floor.

Now we're both caught up in a staring contest and boy is he looking too good, especially since he's not glaring nor sneering at me.

Zach's POV

Zach's POV

I can't help but watch her fluid movements as she cleans up my gaming equipment as if she's been doing it for years.

The light from the window only making her glow as if she's some angel from above.

I try to keep my face as stoic as possible but to let a smile spread across my face, I don't know how long I've been staring but it must've been awhile as I watch Y/N tense up.

But soon after, I notice one of the cords are wrapped around her leg, but before I can warn her she's already making her descend, completely forgetting about the trophy I quickly grab her up into my arms.

As my trophy crashes into the ground, all I notice is seeing her so up close.

Noticing how each of her little imperfections come together to paint a beautiful abstract piece that only some will look at and be able to understand.

I understand, so much so that my heart won't stop beating so fast.

We're stuck in that position for some time until she comes back to her senses.

All but shoves me to the other side of the room. I'm a little hurt as she picks up the broken trophy and walks out of the room with it.

Hearing her peep out a small "I'll fix it" before she slams the door behind her.

I'm awestruck cause the moment was so perfect and yet she just runs off.

I don't understand, why does my chest hurt so much.