Model boi pt 2

Y/N POV

As I'm finishing packing up, with the help of Zach of course, he comes over to my car to place the last of the equipment before pulling at my sleeve to gain my attention.

"Hey Y/N, um before you leave, you think I could get your number or something," I give him a look, but he clears himself up quick."I mean just in case to like update you if anything happens you know since we still have to sessions left.

I smile at his nervousness, "No, you cant." His face falls, "you can have my snapchat though, I don't know you enough to give you my number like that silly." I pat his cheek twice and give him my phone to put in his snap.

He laughs unsurely, but proceeds to put in the snap "So it's okay to text you whenever", "Ye, but that doesn't mean texting me at odd hours at the night, ill block you if you do get it." He nods but the smile on his face remains.

"Alrighty, ill snap you if I ever need anything." He runs back into the studio waving.

"No streaks either, I don't do that mess," I yell back but he's already inside. I sigh and get into my car to drive off.

It's been such a long day and tomorrows gonna be even longer.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

A couple of hours later, as I'm lying in my bed, I get a snap from a taylorsmithzach on snapchat. (that's his real snap go subscribe)

I open it and my eyes are bulging.

That was the last thing I thought id seen opening his snap

I quickly move to the chat area (wtv the heck you call it idk) and text him at the speed of light.

Messages:

Y/N㋡: um sir I think you sent the wrong person this snap...

Y/N㋡: I understand if it was a mistake tho

Zsmittty: is this Y/N the photography from today???

Y/N㋡: um yes

Zsmittty: well then no, I sent it to the right person

Zsmittty: ;))

Y/N㋡: excuse me!!!!

Y/N㋡: sir this is far from professional for you to be sending me photos

Zsmittty: Look Y/N I'm sorry but i have a reason for snapping you

Zsmittty: When i was getting out the shower I had thought about something

Zsmittty: what's the concept do you have in mind for the shoot

Zsmittty: I think I kinda got an idea of it today butttt