Kiddnapper Zacher

"Making my way through the hood, sipping this yak, dudes bout to get blown with the mack blk-"

Right before you could finish the song, actual gunshots were being fired all around you.

So caught up in trying to run, duck, and cover, you miss the swift dark figure that zoomed right past you.

Like a thief in the night, you're grabbed up by this figure and pushed inside the back of a car and driven into the night.

Kicking and screaming seem almost fruitless, seeing as no matter how much you yell out, your kidnapper remains unbothered.

You're stuck between attacking your kidnapper and risking a car accident (especially since he's going like 65, almost 70 mph) or just waiting it out until you get to your destination, but even that feels useless seeing as you don't recognize your surroundings.

Nothing but treeline and the full moon lighting up the night sky reflecting off of your nappers completely covered face.

"Please stop staring, its rude."

You scoff, the nerve he had to tell you about being rude when mans literally kidnapped you, "Says the one who kidnapped me."

He huffs out a breath, "I did not kidnap you, I actually saved you. Any longer in that crossfire and you would've been dead."

It's TRUE but it doesn't explain why he's taking you to the middle of nowhere, "then where exactly are we going my savior."

He looks at me through the rearview, "my place."

"Excuse me!! Oh no no no, so now you're a rapist, naw I gotta blast. LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT!!

He rolls his eyes, "if you don't shut up, I'm not gonna rape you. Nor am I gonna cause any harm to you. Just...just sit still...please."

It's crazy that you're really having a back and forth with your kidnapper but, all you can really do now is listen to what he says so you don't die.

So you sit back in your seat and try to enjoy the rest of the ride.

Time skip to the destination...

You were awakened from the slam of the front door closing, unaware that you even fell asleep.

Your door opens to a still fully covered kidnapper, "Come on and get up I'm not carrying you."

You simply stare at him, contemplating running, freedom being mere inches away from you.

So you kick him in the stomach and as soon as he backed away clutching his stomach you hopped your way out and ran as fast as your legs could go.

Completely aware of the quickening feet of your kidnapper fast approaching, but you don't stop.

As your about to turn into the forest to lose him, he snags the hoodie of your jacket, nearly choking you and pushing you up against the tree.

The only visible thing on his face was his eyes but you could tell he was angry, "I told you to get out, NOT make a run for it and if you try that ish again I'm really gonna have to harm you, understand?"

Now you really feel like crying, why was he so resilient on letting you go, what good would you be for him to keep you. You can't help but think of how much you wanna go home.

Now you're really crying, and his eyes soften just the slightest before the angry squint returns and he picks you up bridal style and walks you back to the car situated in front of the gigantic mansion, surprised that you missed such a huge building.