Valentine???...more like Valentino

//Someone please stop me.//
//unedited//

Walking around your empty house only wishing for the day to pass by was soon becoming boring.

It was valentines day so your parents were out for the day. So you spent your day doing a bunch of useless, time wasting things.

First was social media, but all the valentine's post were sickening and and then you decided to watch some movies but all that kept popping up were rom-coms and hallmark wanna-be.

And eating wasnt much of an option cause there was no food I'm the house and going out was not something you wanted to do.

So now your hair, dressed up (another thing you did when bored) and walking around the house.

You decide to make your way outside to at least take some photos cause you were looking extra cute today.

So you make your way outside to set everything up

Just as you're about to start taking pictures, a dove flies over right where your phone is.

You pay it no mind until it starts pecking at it. You run to grab your phone before it can break it and try to shoo it away, but to no avail, it just sits there staring at you.

"Such a weird bird." It tilts its head at that before flying closer to you and then you see a translucent arrow fly from it and straight into your chest.

Lowkey freaking out, the almost invisible arrow crumbles and disappears right before your eyes.

You look up at the dove and honestly you've never seen a bird looked more shocked, that is until it quickly transformed to a human.

Now you were the one shocked, "what in the actual heck!!!"

You quickly run to your back door, but before you could even touch the handle another arrow is being shot in your back, straight through where your heart is.

But it crumbles once again.

You slowly turn around to witness the adonis spread before you, his wings disappearing, just as the arrows did.