Tik Tok Fame pt.2

Your POV

It's been a week...

A WHOLE FRIGGIN WEEK

And people are still not over the video. It's gotten worse.

Now there's fanart, edits, and even fanfiction, like what the heck.

I'm trying to be as normal as possible over this, just trying to post regularly, but it's starting to get suffocating.

I feel like people don't see ME in my content anymore, but Zach AND I and it sucks.

I haven't done a duet with him since then, thinking it will calm things down, but that has only made the people antsy.

I don't know what else to do, this is becoming entirely too much. I can only imagine how Zach may feel through all this...

Zach's POV

Who would've thought one simple video would have such an impact, I couldn't be happier.

I can't help the smile on my face as I scroll through our hashtag on Instagram. It's all filled with different creations of me and Y/N together and I'm honestly loving it.

Its brought in so many fans, but like all things, there's a downside.

I've noticed that Y/N has gotten quiet after a while, she doesn't do duets with me anymore and she barely posts anything.

Thinking about it now, I wonder how does she feel about this whole situation?

I'm confused because most people would drink up the attention, but Y/N seems to be trying to avoid it and I don't understand why.

Maybe....perhaps she's uncomfortable.

I mean I don't want that to be the case but it makes sense, we've never talked before, I practically confessed to her, and now there's nothing but us being together (some more explicit than others) when that's far from the case.

All of this could be stressful on her and now I can't help but feel bad.

I just wanted to let her know that I'm interested in her, but now she might just hate me.

There's only one thing I can do to make up for this.

I've gotta talk to her....like yesterday.

Your POV 

After I've finally calmed myself down, I pick up my phone and in the huge amount of PMs from Tik Tok I notice the more recent one that sticks out.

The last person I wanted to talk to right now. 

The one that has lowkey been on my mind for the past week. 

Zsmittty aka Zachary Smith, your one and only Tik Tok boy.

To say that I am anxious is an understatement, I am petrified. 

I slowly but sure click to the message and I am awestruck and possibly...flattered 

Message:

Zsmittty: Hey Y/N I know I'm the last person you want to be talking to right now but I've noticed ur absence and came to this conclusion. I was so caught up in all the attention forgetting the whole point was to get the YOUR attention but I never thought that you could be uncomfortable by the situation and so I would like to apologize for the unwanted attention that was put on you. I understand if your upset with me and may not want to talk to me anymore, but please don't think I'm the type of person to do things like this for clout. that was never my intention and I'm honestly really interested in you so