💜purple💜

"Love."

"Love?"

"You asked me earlier what I most wished for...Love."

"But why? Of all things in the world, why would you want the most troubling thing there is?"

"Because as troubling as it is...it feels nice when it's unconsciously genuine. When it kinda just spring forths on you without knowing. An almost uncontrolled act of zeal. Ya know?"

"I'm sorry Zachariah, I can't say I do."

"Okay so, you remember during summer break when we were stuck in my small hot room, and we were hecka bored..."

"Zachariahhhhhhhh~ What do you wanna do?" You continued to curl your fingers through my hair releasing an almost purr-like sound from me.

We were both slumped over on my bed, with the box fan directed towards us.

You adorned in your basketball shorts and an old steven universe t-shirt, that you pulled out of my closet.

Your forehead is exposed and glistening while your eyes are closed and your hair blew back by the fan.

The purple setting of the room causing your skin to effectually glow in the dim lighting.

The cool colors and sparkles evoking a mood akin to euphoria as I watched you bask in the coolness of the fan.

Now my heart didn't necessarily begin to beat fast or stutter, but there was a longing feeling within me.

One directed toward you, a feeling of wanting to stay in this moment forever.

I had yet to answer you, too busy staring until you finally opened your eyes.

Those deep e/c eyes were now reflecting the small lED lights in the room.

Your eyes now reflected the universe, a universe I wanted to be stranded in forever,

"Zachariah..."

Your voice was no softer than a whisper.

False hope filling me with the thoughts that you're feeling what I'm feeling too.

Your eyes, crystal clear, stare up into me.

Not at me, but into me.

Into the depths of my mind, reading my thoughts.

Into the hollows of my heart, searching for my feelings for you.

And into my soul, looking for where my beliefs stand.

And baby I believe in us.

For just a short second, I believe in the possibility of an 'us'

The temp of the room has grown cooler as the stares from each other cause a shiver within both of us.

"Zachariah.."

Is this how beetle juice feels, cause I promise if you call out my name like that one more time, something is gonna release from within me.

Our positions have changed, the atmosphere has shifted, the rest of the world is nonexistent.

Your breathe intermingled with mine...

When did you get so close, my body is tingling.

You're getting closer...

And closer...

And finally-

"ZACHARIAH SMITH I KNOW YOU HERE ME CALLING YOU DOWN HERE."

My mom's call was the disconnect between us.

You zipped back into your previous position faster than you could say burrito.

The mood is gone.

The feeling is gone.

'Us' is gone.

The room fades to a blue, a staticky color.

"Hey Y/N, you good, you haven't said anything in a while."

"Yeah I'm good, just surprised...um do you have any more stories."

"Maybe tomorrow love, we need to head to bed."

"Okay Zachariah, Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

*Call disconnected*

"I love you Y/N"

The End of purple

WELCOME TO THE COLOR SERIES

just some filler parts for my lack of motivation for other parts I've created and have yet to finish

it's pretty much me  going backwards through the rainbow with some short pieces about you and Zach

This is my way of apologizing for the long wait.

I'm happy to see more people enjoying my story

ESPECIALLY WITH 16K READS!! WHAT!? WHAT?!

and so the least i can do is give you guys what you've been asking for

Some mushy pieces of our fav tik tok boi.

So if you like this I'll continue this series...

If not I'll try to come up with something better.

And no i don't have that thing where colors tingle my other senses...I wish.

I've just always been in love with the symbolism of colors and kinda creating my own feelings toward them.

💜💜Purple is my favorite so I wanted to start with this one 💜💜

So again I hope yall enjoyed this

~stay blessed~