Halloween Zachy (Alternate Ending)

(A/N this is after they made it to the end of the forest opening) 

Y/N POV

I turn around to celebrate our victory of finally escaping when I notice Zachary stopped in his tracks. 

I'm a little confused and scared at his sudden halt until he bends down to tie his shoes. 

He gets up once he's done and turns to me with a genuine smile, "I was five seconds from becoming those girls in the scary movies that trip over nothing, except it was my shoelaces that would lead me to my demise." 

I can't help but laugh at how true it was and also from the relief of knowing we made it out of there alive. 

Zachary POV 

You lead us to some 24-hour cafe place and sit us down in a booth, we grab the menus until I remember, I never got your name. 

What is wrong with me, why hadn't I got it before, this whole tough guy thing isn't for me. 

As I'm about to ask, you beat me to the bullet. 

"The names Y/N...Y/n L/N." You give me the cheekiest smile and I can't help but let mines show full force. All teeth and gums.

"Can you read my mind???" 

"Of course not, but your face did this weird change from calm and somber to an 'I gotta poop and how does the Pythagorean theorem work?' face and I kinda just used context clues from there on out love." We both fall into another fit of laughter. 

And for the rest of the night or well morning I guess, we go on and on about each other.

*Some Hours Later*

At this point, the sun has risen and the looks we received as two teens walk down the street, the day after Halloween in our costumes are nothing unexpected. 

But we're so tired, we hardly notice, so much so, that you've wrapped both your arms around mine for leverage, causing that warm feeling to return again. 

It's sad to say that we finally make it to your house and without stopping you, I watch you unlock your door and walk into your home. 

'Why didn't I get her number after all this time you dummy." As I turn to leave to my own house, I hear you call out to me.

"wait...WAIT DANG IT!" I stop as you stand in front of me panting, merely watching as you try to calm yourself down. 

"Gosh, you always got me running somewhere, here." In your handheld a slip of paper, I grab it from you and open it.

 Written on a paper is a series of numbers. 

"Is this your phone number?" 

"No it's my social security number...of course it's my phone number silly. Now when you get home, use it to call me so we can go on an actual date. Okay? Cool? Alright. Bye Bye hun." 

and with that you leave a swift kiss on my cheek and turn and run back into your house but right before going in comments, "Oh and also, drop the bad boy act, it doesn't suit ya." Leaving me once again in another stupor. 

When I look down at the number, I do a mini cheer inside and a little skip of my feet, not stressed over the strange looks directed at me for my absurd looks and actions. 

Best Halloween ever. 

The END end 

The END end 

Told yall there was gonna be a more 

HAPPY SPOOKY DAY GUYS 

Heres and an alternate ending to our fav Halloween boy

and there's another part to a previous scenario in the works so look out for that

hope yall enjoyed this little thingy 

~Stay Blessed (+spooky)~