Rich boi Zach

(A/N Okay so you know how he does his British + Australian accents, so just read this in that voice for the sake of the story)

Y/N POV

"I need this job, I need this job, I need this job."

I must keep these words on repeat so I don't end up slapping this prick of a rich boy.

So this is how it is, all my efforts are always in vain, but at the same time, i get paid well so it's kinda conflicting.

Either way, I don't know how long I'll be able to take this disrespect.

He acts like he has no manners and that just because I'm his maid I don't deserve at least a little bit of respect.

Okay, to calm myself down I'll give yall a bit of a back story.

~~~~~

So about a year ago, I was two weeks away from getting kicked out of my apartment after losing the only job that would actually higher me, as I was trying to put myself through school.

I thought I'd have to drop out but Thank God a job opening popped up on my job-finding app looking for a maid for the super-rich Smith family.

It was an amazing opportunity where room, board, and meals were included along with the paycheck which was more than enough to pay for school.

They needed someone to take care of their 17-year-old son, which I thought was a bit bizarre, but it was an opportunity I couldn't let pass over.

So I sent them my resume, in which I got a response as soon as my first week was up in my apartment.

I went to the interview, but I was nervous as heck because I didn't have any super nice clothes for such an interview, but they were too kind to say anything about it.

They asked all the regular interview questions and I answered them with ease. Having done this multiple times before.

It was at the end when some of the questions were getting a little too personal.

"So do you happen to have any significant others and if yes what is the status of the relationship?"

I looked at them as if they were crazy, cause like why would they ask such a question?

"Um no ma'am, I'm currently single" I answered unsurely.

"Oh that's great, and this is the last question. Do you have any children?"

Now I'm really confused, for one I would've said something in the beginning if I did and why would they need to know?

"Also no, I live alone except for my pet snake, white chocolate, are they gonna be a problem."

They look a little frightened at my statement, but shake their heads anyway, "no, no of course not as long as you keep him in your room, all is well."

I smile and nod my head, "of course, you won't even know he's there."

They nod their heads apprehensive but went on with wrapping up the interview.

After the interview, they all looked so sure of their decision but told me they'd call me in a few days.

I'm hoping those few days are less than five.

It's been five days as I sit outside what used to be my apartment complex with the little stuff I owned when a really nice BMW pulls up in front of me.

The window rolls down and the face of a really handsome young man appears.

He gives me a look of disgust like I'm roadkill.