Vampire Zach

Your POV

Who would've ever thought I'd be kidnapped in the middle of the night and be told I am to be some vampires wife?

If you were to tell me yesterday that THIS would happen, I'd laugh in your face and throw my drink at you because that's BS.

But nope here I am, strapped to a chair in the middle of an empty room with a less than intimidating vampire glaring at me like I'm some dessert.

Now how did I even get into this mess in the first place you ask?

Well, to keep a long story short, I was walking back from my night riding in the city when I noticed a hunched figure further down the road.

Wanting to see what's up i slowly ride down the street and notice a man bleeding on the side of the road.

Natural instinct for me was to go out and check on the man. As soon as I got close I notice him gripping his neck so I quickly grab hold of him to try and stop the bleeding. It was at that moment when I'm literally thrown across somebody's shoulder, being instantly knocked out into unconsciousness.

And now here we are at this moment. With me looking directly into the eyes of my kidnapper and possible murderer and for a long time he simply stared at me, making no sudden movements. He's so still I don't even think he's breathing.

That is until he clears his throat, sits up in the chair across from me and opens his mouth to say something.

"I've been watching you for a while now Y/N..." so two questions come to mind,

One, how does he know my name?

And two, why in the heck was this man watching?

And well I guess three now, what does he want from me?

So I voice my third one, "what do you want from me, I don't have much money and I'm not related to anyone important as far as I know of so...why?"

He squints at me for a bit and then, proceeds to burst into laughter as if I've said the funniest joke in the world.

Then all of a sudden he goes quiet, that 'intimidating' look back on his face.

"Oh baby girl I don't want anything you have, no no i just have one simple request you see-" i cut him off because he is entirely too calm in this situation and it's irking my nerves

So with my meanest face, i say "if it was a simple request i wouldn't be tied up right now, let alone kidnapped you prick." Oh, he didn't like that, he didn't like that one bit.

And if the discoloration of his eyes says anything, he looks like he's about to make me look like ole dude on the side of the road.

He walks to the other side of the room and flicks the lights on, my vision adjusts and I noticed were in a room, but not just any room. A room that's big enough to be in a mansion.

He walks to the other side of a room and I notice he is that he's quite on the short side but very muscular if the small white shirt has anything to say about it.