A message from Saloni, the co-creator of this fanfic (500+K!)

Thank you.
That's really all I can say, for those of you that don't know me I'm Saloni, the co creator of this amazing fanfic. I've never really posted anything or even talked to you guys, unless you follow us on twitter, I kinda run that, and shameless plug you should follow us! But back to this thank you, I'm just so proud of this story from goin to just being an idea that we would day dream about in our globals class to having half a fucking million read it's actually insane like I can't even get my head around it. Thank you to Sophia for writing this story and getting both of ideas on paper and putting up with my weird crazy idea. Thank you wattpad for this amazing platform. And thank you readers, you guys are the only reason the story had gotten to this point, y'all are our motivation to keep writing and keep coming up with new ideas. Even if you, yes you, think that this thank you is not for you, it is, it really is. I cannot stress how much I am thankful for your reads very few things have really gone this far in my life and I'm just so proud.
Thanks all I have to say...so thanks we love every single one of y'all! We love y'all so much!! xx

Now on to the next chapter!