Chapter 30

Electras apartment in the picture on the right

---

Marines POV

“Harry? Marine?”

Fuck. FUUUCK. That was it. We where done for. Of course, the moment things start to work out for me, something has to go wrong. I can’t turn around; I don’t want this to end. Maybe if I pretend that I didn’t hear her she will go away.

The voice is so recognizable but yet I can’t put a face to her. I have to turn around now. But before I do, I give Harry a look, and all the color from his face is drained. He looked like he saw a ghost, which scares me. I turn to see Ivy.

Like modeling, Parsons, Electra’s cousins Ivy.

Nothing is making sense, how does she know Harry?

“Hi, Ivy? How are you?” I burst, trying to disguise any sort of secretive look I had.

Ivy looks a little confused as she walks over to give me a hug, but has her eyes on Harry. It was making me really nervous that she was giving me hug; I didn’t want her to notice how fast my heart was beating.

“I’m good! I haven’t seen you in so long, well it’s been like a week but whatever,” she laughs as she tightly continues to embrace me. She lets go and fiddles with her side bag for a few seconds.

“Hey Harry” she begins, in a softer and more lustful tone.

“Hey,” He replies back, a little more coldly.

“ I didn’t know you guys new each other, are you like on a date or…” Ivy questions and I start to freak out.

“What us! Nono, I mean no way, I was just walking in the neighborhood”

“Yeah, me too, and we just bumped into” Harry continues for me

“each other,”

“Her brother is a good friend of mine, our family does”

“business and stuff, we recognized each other and said hi, nothings”

“Going on. Nothing.” Harry says the last word. We both look at each other, than smile to Ivy, who stands there somewhat awkwardly, fiddling with her bag again and giving us a smile.

“Cool.” She says.

“So how do you and Harry know each other?” I ask. Harry eyes spring down to mine. He looks somewhat angry that I asked her how they met. It made me feel like he was hiding something.

“ We met at a party actually not that long ago. Who’s your brother Marine?”