Chapter 10 : The Blooming Rose

[3rd POV]

"You're the only beauty in my eyes."

The beam stroke each of their eyes, golden hair fluttered, hands crossed to each other in tight.  Standing side by side closely, eyes were beaming and lips formed a smile.

"Do you like the roses?"

Claude asked lovingly, his eyes would stare the woman solely. Smile was raising on her lips, sweet and enchantingly.

"Yes, it's very beauty."

"Not too beauty with you here."

The smile was only going wider, head was rested on the woman's shoulder, lovingly hugged her from behind and she giggled by the warm breaths that trickled her ears.

"Be with me forever."

Once again their eyes met lovingly and warmly, hands still lingered both in her waist though she just pressed her hand harder through the man's hold, through the hand of man she would lovely to stay with him forever. Wavering and trembling, Claude could felt the changing eyes, hands that were trembling as she just caressed his cheeks and those eyes were stained by tears.

"I'm sorry Your Majesty, I can't."

"I don't want to hear your sorry, I want you."

"But I really can't."

The woman brought his hand closer to her raise belly, to the thing Claude just extremely fright for even imagined it ever and after.

"I'm dying Claude and forgive me for choosing this child over us."

It was a long night like before, sad and grieve were depressing. The rays of the moon just barged through the tied curtain, liquors and wines scattered on the table, upon the figure of the man which closed his eyes in fear and hurtful.

He would just sat. He would just sat until the light brought up his dark and blew his lonely night. The day has changed. The new month came. But he never coped his sadness, neither his madness. This life was only like a part of the game, which no matter how far he has tried to go, as no matter how hard he has struggled to come out from this whole madness, he would always being spinned back to his start, to the very beginning where this nightmare was started.

"Only one night anymore."

"Only this once."

There was a writh of pain that always glide upon his every words, from his every breaths that was felt more like a hell. His world has been doomed, his world has over, on the day he lost Diana and he lost half of his life too. It was only the burnt feel from the liquors that keep him awoke, letting him to grieve all the memories that has tortured him and sore his ached heart.

"Your Majesty, are everything,..."

PRANG!

"Shut up!"

He has given out to the feeling that has racked him from inside, forcing his knee to freely fall to the hard and cold floor. He was suffocating for the reason he clearly knew and understood, the memories that always twirl upon his sad eyes and mocked him with the presence of beautiful past that he couldn't reach it for true now. His mind was afraid from losing control, when he always end up for messing the room and woke up by more guilty and frightness that sore his heart. And for the voice that always come beyond his sorrow and madness, he would go crazier for those thoughts in his mind.

'I am sorry Your Majesty. I chose this child over you.'

"Sh*t you damn woman!"

The voice was clear and enchanting, still as pretty as the last time he heard it. Still as soft as the last time he could remembered it.