𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝...

Start from the beginning

"Baby! I was looking for you everywhere, I'm glad I found you." I said in my sweet voice, Y/N instantly smiled at me. I looked over the girl, and it was my all time rival. Nancy. Well, Nancy, and I we're never really in good terms ever since met each other at the Cheerleading Practice. I'm the Cheerleader Captain, and she's just a member who thinks that everyone is scared of her. She's this "bitch" who thinks she owns everyone at our school. She thinks that she can have anyone she wants whenever she desires to. I'm cold, and shit, but I never thought like that. I'm still kind.

"Oh. Hi there, Nancy! Why we're you talking to Y/N? Is there any problem?... Or perhaps you're being the problem?" I said, tapping my chin slightly, pretending to tink. I looked over to Nancy, and saw her face go red.

"Nini, let's go. We're not gonna waste our time here." Y/N said softly in my ear, grabbing my arm. I shook her hand off me, and held her wrist.

"Can you stop bothering us, Jennie?! Come with me instead, Y/N!" Nancy shouted, irritation lacing her voice, and was about to grab Y/N's arm. I took action, and slapped her arm away, while she rolled her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, Nancy. But, I can't, and I don't want to. I have Jennie here, and our friends to keep me company." She said, snaking her arm on my waist. I just smirked at the girl infront of me, her face looking like a tomato. I crossed my arms, taking a step infront of her.

"You better back the fuck off before I rip your face with my bare hands, Nancy. Go near her, touch her, or even breath in her way, you won't be seeing the sun tomorrow. Also, lower your voice when you're talking to me. I don't like it when someone disrespects me. Just a reminder... You don't know what I'm capable of." I growled in her ear, making her shiver in fear. I smirked triumphantly, and walked past her. Y/N following me behind. No one goes near what's mine.

---

It was the end of the day. Closing, and opening of lockers, random gossips, obnoxious screaming we're heard in the hallway. It was a complete chaos.

"Jen! Rosie, Lisa, and I will be staying here because of our project. You can go with Y/N. Be safe, okay? Text me when you two get home safely." Jisoo unnie instructed us. I nodded at her, and hugged her as well as the two crackheads. Y/N did the same. Y/N waited for me to finish what I'm doing with my locker. I was arranging my books. I took a glance at my future girlfriend. She was just looking around, when she suddenly looked down. I frowned, and looked up to where she was looking previously, and saw Nancy again. I glared at her, and saw her just smirking. I smiled at her fakely, and turned my back to her. This girl is really getting into my fucking nerves.

"Nini. I'm hungryyy. I didn't eat my lunch earlier." Y/N suddenly said, I glared at her while she looked down, and scratched her nape cutely. Aish. Too adorable.

"Why didn't you eat? I told you not to skip your meals, right? Are you sick?" I asked her, cupping her cute cheeks, frowning gently, and placing my hand on her forehead to check if she has a fever. She smiled gently, and shook her head no, holding my hand in hers. She said that Nancy was just staring at her, which made her very uncomfortable, so she didn't eat. I told her that she won't be bothered by her anymore, she looked worried, and confused at first, but nodded nonetheless.

"Let's go eat, Nini. My treat." She said, smiling at me gently. I smiled back at her, and kissed her cheek, which caused a pink tint to creep on her cheeks.

"Baby. Go, and ready your car. I'll just go, and call someone." I said, she pouted at me cutely.

"Who are you gonna call? A guy?" She asked me, staring into my eyes. Is she jealous? The thought made me smile for some reason.

"Yes, it's a guy, but it's my body guard. I'll just tell him to do something." I explained to her, and she smiled, walking towards her car. I pulled out my phone, and dialled his number.

//

"Hello? Mr. Lee? I want you to take care of someone."

"Ah! Ms. Jennie Kim, of course. It's been long since you called. Who is it that we're gonna take care of?"

"Nancy McDonie. She's been bothering Y/N."

"Oh, your all time rival is bothering your crush, hm? HAHAHAHA! But, we'll take care of it, Ms Kim."

"Thank you, Mr. Lee. How much does this cost?"

"No need for that, Ms Kim. You've been so good to us, there's no need to pay-"

"Non-sense! I'll just transfer my pay for you later."

"Thank you, Ms. Kim. I'll contact my boys now. I'll text you when we're done. Take care, boss."

"Thank you, Mr. Lee. You too."

//

After the call, I went to Y/N, who's leaning her back on the hood of her car. When she felt my presence, she smiled widely, and opened the passenger seat for me. I kissed her cheek, wich made her blush, and went inside. She closed the door, and went to the driver seat, putting on her seat belt, she looked over to me, and checked if I'm wearing mine. When she's sure that the both of us are safe, she drove off. The car ride was full of bickering from one another. Laughters we're exchanged also. This is what I lived for. Seeing, and hearing that she's happy. Her laugh literally made my heart flutter. This girl is fucking adorable. When we arrived at their restaurant- yes. Their restaurant, we we're escorted to the VIP section, which was on a balcony that has a view of the beach. It's a breathtaking view, and the both of us enjoyed it. We ate, and talked, loving the presence of each other. The cold breeze of the wind made contact with my bare skin, which made me shiver a little bit. Y/N noticed it, she quickly removed her blue jacket, and gave it to me. I smiled at her gesture, and wore it. It smells like her. She won't be having this back. This will be mine from now on. Mwehehe. When we we're done eating, she dropped me to my house. I kissed her cheek, and thanked her for today. After that, she made her way home, and I went inside. I took a quick shower, and sending Y/N a good night text, and sleeping peacefully with her on my mind.

---

"Holy shit! Nancy! What happened to you?!" I heard someone shout. I whipped my head to see Nancy's beaten face.

"Oh. That's nasty." Lisa suddenly said, making me snort lightly. She was quick to shut up when Rosie, and Jisoo unnie told her to, muttering a soft "sorry." Students we're starting to crowd Nancy, and her friends. Flashing of phones we're seen everywhere. Is this their first time seeing someone with a face like that? Well, I guess I should do it more often.

"That hurts. Look at those bruises on her face." Y/N said. I looked over to her, and grabbed her hand.

"Don't worry about her, maybe the one who beated her is really pissed at her. Let's just go to class, yeah?" I said, the four agreed quickly, and started walking to our first class. Y/N quickly grabbed my books with her left hand, and intertwined her free hand with mine. I looked back, and shot Nancy a smirk, and wink. Told you no one goes near what's mine.