Chapter 31 - Bedroom Meeting

((   Kehlani x As I Am  ))

In my head everytime I take a step

Its on the clouds

Feel like a hold on power

And I don't need a crown

Cause you know the royals never get to fall in love anyway

And if you couldn't tell I'm falling even more everyday

Cause everytime you kiss me I hear a song

When you look at me its like nothing's ever wrong

Maybe I'm bad for living in this fantasy,

The one where you're almost as in love with me

As I am (5x)

____________________________________________________________________

*
*
*

"So he took you to his trap house? Are you serious?" Honey asked..We were at Heather's house in the backyard.

"One of his trap houses." I corrected her.

"Oh shit. So your dad is like a... a drug lord or something?" Heather said lighting her blunt and taking a puff from it.

"I guess " I laughed.

"That's cool. So you gone be like doing drops and shit for him? Ooh, Heather we gone be on our cool secret agent shit. Working late nights, meeting other cool drug lords, selling that top of the line Jamaican. Oh, we can-"

"No! I'm not selling nothing. I'm not in nothing. They don't even know he has a daughter. What the hell, Honey?" I laughed. Tf?

They laughed too. "Oh." She said lighting her blunt. "Well I thought you was gone make you some quick money." She giggled.

"You thought wrong." I said checking my phone. It was a message frown August.

August <3
- We gotta talk
8:29pm

Me
-Bout what?
8:30pm

August <3
-I heard something ion like
8:30pm

Me
-Wym?
8:33pm

August
-Meet me @ my house asap
8:33pm

After leaving Heather's house, I went straight to August's house. What could he have heard?

I knocked on his door three times and waited until he opened the door. When he opened the door, I could tell he was pissed about something.

"Come on." He said turning around and leaving me at the door. I walked in, took off my coat, and closed the door. I walked into the living room and didn't see him so I went to his room and found him sitting on his lounge chair.

"Sit down." He said in a low angry tone. I sat down on the bed.

"What is this shit I hear about you fucking with this Micheal kid?" He said looking mad as ever. My mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. I closed it and looked at the floor.

Damn, was all I could think.

I heard him get up and I soon saw his sock-covered feet in front of mine. I felt him lift my head up roughly.

"When I ask you something, fucking reply to me. Who is Micheal?" He said harshly.

"My ex."

"So you cheated on me with your ex? " He chuckled.'"Damn, I can't believed I cuffed another hoe." He said walking away.

I stood up. "I am not a hoe."

"Yes you are. You fucking around with other niggas then come smiling in my face talking like its just me and you. I call girls like that hoes. I just can't believe I cuffed another one. " He shook his head and mumbled, These hoes ain't loyal.

"I don't care what I did August, stop disrespecting me!"

"Nigga what?! Stop disrespectin you but you disrespected me and our whole relationship. Stop fakin na."  He spoke with his accent growing heavy.

"Matter of fact we over. Get yo stuff and go man, ain got time fa this back and forth stuff." He said going into his drawers and getting clothes and stuff that I leave over here.

"So we over? Just like that, huh." I said stepping up to him.

"Hell yeah." He looked down at my neck that laid a necklace that he bought for me. He gave to me on out fifth date which made it about four months we were together.  "I want my necklace back."

I looked at him shocked. "What? "

"I said I want my necklace back." He said looking down at me.

If I give him this necklace, that means that we are truly done. That means that we won't probably ever speak to eachother anymore. That means no more dates or calls or just spending time with eachother. No more smiles or laughing with each other.

Instead of Anyssa and August, we would become Anyssa...and August.

I'm not ready to give him up yet. So instead of giving him the necklace, I gave him a kiss.

I felt him trying to push me back so I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him.

"No." He said turning his head. I started slowly kissing up and down his neck.

"Stop." He said. I sucked on his neck while rubbing up and down his chest. I ran my hand under his shirt, feeling on his abs. I gave him a hickey on the spot under his chin where it starts to connect to his neck. That was one of his hot spots.

He relaxed his muscles taking a deep breath. I turned his head back to face me and I started pecking his lips.

"I'm so sorry baby." I sucked on his bottom lip then started kissing him rough but slowly. I felt him starting to rise. "Forgive me." I straddled him and took off my shirt. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. I leaned down and bit his neck gently. "August. " I called for him to open his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said truly feeling bad. I never cheated on anyone and I feel soo bad for cheating on someone as great as August. He talks to me all night long if I'm having a bad day. When I have menstrual cramps, he rubs my stomach and sing to me until my pain pills kick in. He even started working on being affectionate to me because I asked him too. He's a handy man and he doesn't even mind carrying my purse in public. I'll be stupid to let him pass me by.

"I forgive you." He said then kissed me back.

*

*

*

Mhmm.

Sorry For The Wait.

•TheeHuggableThug•