Chapter 21 - Moving On

(( Poetic Justice - Kendrick Lamar ft Drake ))

I really hope you play this

Cause, oh girl, you test my patience

With all these seductive photographs

And all theese run off vacations you been taking

Clearly alot for me to take in

It  don't makes sense

*

*

*

I was sitting in my room listen to Bravado by Lorde when I heard light knocks against my door.

"Yeah?" I said turning down my music. I could hear small giggles. "Tf?"

"Nyssa its me." I heard Asia say. I grinned and hopped off of my bed. Its been about three weeks since I seen my babes. I opened the door and she stood there with Tristen. I bent down and hugged them tight as ever.

"My babesss. Omg I missed you so much."

"Can't breath." Tristen said.

"Room...getting...darker." Asia breathed out. I let them go as we laughed.

"Oh. I got you guys something." I said letting them inside my room then closing my door back. I went to my closet and got Tristen's American Eagle bag and Asia's Old Navy bag. I bought Tristen two new shirts and a pair of sunglases from there since he love American Eagle so much. I got Asia some jewlery from Old Navy. She loved jewelry, especially from there. It was a eight pack of earings and a necklace. She gave me the biggest hug. I just love them so much. They are just like my children. I take care of my babies.

"Where Damien?" Tristen said climbing on my bed.

"He went to his cheeks house."

"His cheeks? What's that?" He asked playing with my remote. I laughed.

"Ask him when he get here. You guys wanna go somewhere?" I said getting off the bed.

"Yeah." Tristen said getting down then helping Asia off the bed. I swear they love eachother more than anything.

"Alright. You guys hungry?" I asked them. Asia said yes and Tristen nodded.

"Subway?" I asked locking the door. Damien went and got me a key made last week.

"I guess. I want a pizza." Damien said opening the back seat door and letting Asia in first.

"That's fine. Make sure you guys know what you want before we get there." I buckled my seat belt and made sure they did the same.

|Micheal's P.O.V|

I was just cruising in my car when my stomach started to growl. I didn't even know I was hungry. I pulled into subway cause a nigga wanted a footlong. I walked in and seen Anyssa sitting in with Asia and Tristen. I got my steak and cheese footlong and slid right into her booth.

"Wassup y'all?" I cheesed.

"Heyy Mikey." Asia smiled. Anyssa just scooted over so there was room in between us, but that's the point. I didn't want any room between us. I moved back over to her and gave Tristen dap. That's my lil nigga right there. Anyssa don't know it, but he be pulling them girls at school. Yep, taught em everything he knows.

"Glad you came by" Anyssa said sarcastically. Mann, she still tripping. Its okay though. That girl loves me, she gone come back. I'm telling you. She can't even breathe without me.

"Me too. How you doing?" I said opening my sandwich paper they had my sandwich wrapped in.

"Be careful with that drink Asia." Anysaa said ignoring me.

"Its okay. I got her." Tristen said. One thing I can say about Tristen is that he watch over his sisters. He do not play when it comes to them.

"Anyssa. When you gonna come back to your senses and come back to me." I said leaning back in the chair and putting my hand on her thigh. She wore shorts today I see.

Smirk face though.

She pushed my hand off her thigh and gathered her trash so she can leave. Asia and Tristen started doing the same.

"Wait Anyssa." I said to her. She can't even get out of the booth unless I move anyway. Her phone started ring and I saw 'August <3'  pop up. She smiled a little. The same smile she used to do whenever I kissed her... or hugged her...or held her hand. Nah, it can't be true. This nigga breaking her off?

"Hello." She said into the phone. "Yeah...I'm at subway with Asia and Tristen...Yeah I thought about it..." Thought about what?

She giggled. "Mhm...I'll let you know my answer when you come over today...okay...bye." She hung up.

"What answer?" I said.

"Mind your business."

"You are my business."

She scoffed "Nigga please. Move." She said. I moved out of her way and crossed over me. I lowkey touched her butt. Don't judge me, its been a while. Asia and Tristen followed her to the trash can to throw away their food. I watched her as she came back to the table and reached over me to get her phone, keys, and purse.

"Gahhdamn." I said cause she had her tittes all in my face. She smacked my head and walked out. I jogged behing her.

"Anyssa." She turned around looking kinda irritated. "Can I get a hug goodbye or something?" I asked. I missed her forreal though...that ass too. She started to walk away again until I called her name again.

"What?"

"My hug." I pouted a lil. I can tell she wanted to laugh but she just walked over and gave me a small hug before I pulled her back and hugged her tight.

"Alright. Let me go." She said pulling away.

"You didn't hug back." I said. She wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a good squeeze.

"Can I touch your butt?" I asked.

"No!" She said pulling away then walking towards her car. I smacked it then ran back into Subway to finished my sandwich. Shidd, I wasn't about to get hit by her.

*

*

*

-SCENE-

What would y'all say if I ended this book with no sequel....?