Chapter 24 - Opportunities

(( FWU - Kehlani ))

If you riding, I'm riding too.

By your side

Kinda stuck on you

You know I fuck witcha

You know I fuck with you

He said he loves me cause I'm loyal

*

*

*

I was just chilling with August and Steven at the house. I haven't spoken to Damien all day. He is at work now. I called the crew and told them wassup. They was like "Damn".

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe."

"What nigga!" I said turning towards him.

He laughed. "I'm bored." He smiled.

"Tf? So you did all that because you bored? You know what, move. You just made me mad." I said pushing him cause he was leaning on me. He started laughing again. What the fuck is so funny?

"Why you mad?" He said getting on top of me and pecking my lips. I stale faced him.

"Move." I said trying to push him off but every time I did he would just laughed.

"Ugghh. Staaaaahhp. Its not funny Aug move." I said trying not to laugh.

He flipped us over and I hit his chest.

"Keep playin, Aug gonna show you somethin."

I hit his chest and got off him quickly. I made it out the room just in time and hurriedly ran into the kitchen. We were on either sides of the table. He smirked.

"You gone get it."

"Noo August. I'm sorry." I pleaded. August be trying to wrestle and shit. I wrestle with him but I don't feel like it today.

"Nah. Not yet." He smirked. He shooked me and caught me as I was leaving the kitchen.

I laughed as he threw me over his shoulder. "August, put me down."

"Shut up." He spoke as he smacked my ass.

"Get ready girl. You finna get wore out." He said as he put me on the bed and climbed on top. Aww shiiiitt.

|Micheal's P.O.V|

I just got done letting Myia suck me up and I was heading home to take a shower. My moms called me and said she was doing so much better. She also said that she wanted to talk to Anyssa because she wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for her. She said some shit about encouraging her... I don't know.

I got inside and headed to the shower quickly. I heard about Anyssa being adopted. Damn, I bet that's hard. That was like her whole life they've been lying to her about them being her family. That's fucked up forreal.

I got a text as soon as I finished getting dressed and shit.

Laila - I need to talk to you asap.

- Yeah

Laila - You remember Zayna right?

- Yeah. What that hoe got to do with me?

Laila - She heard bout you being single and she tryna be with you.

- And?

Laila - Long story short, she made up a whole plan to try to trap you with a baby

- Wait , hollup. Forreal man? Please tell me you lyin

Laila - Deadass. Just warning you. Don't fuck with haa.

- Preciate it.

Laila - yeah

Tf? Man these hoes so thirsty. And Laila supposed to be bff's with Zayna and she telling me this? I'm so confused. All I know is I ain fucking with that broad.

"Thirsty ass hoes." I mumbled shaking my head. I put my phone on the bed and went to the kitchen to fix me some dinner.

|Laila's P.O.V|

I know y'all probably think I'm fake as fuck right now, but I wasn't about to let Zayna baby trap him. That would be dumb on my part forreal. Zayna is just another attention seeking hoe. What I plan to do is bring her down. She has down so much deceitful stuff and I wanna see her in pain like she did everyone else. Like one summer when we were all over Anyssa's house, Zayna switched out Anyssa's shampoo with this wash-in hair dye. Anyssa's hair ended up turning red.

Everyone still liked it though. It was actually pretty on Anyssa. But my thing is Zayna is a hating ass hoe so, I'm going to do the same things to her that she's been doing to others since she existed.

I'm going to make her life pure hell.

*

*

*

-SCENE- Haaayy :) PLEASE Kik me.

Kik @PertriceS.

Instaa @Babe.__1

Twitter @Raaawwwwrrr

Wattpad @TheeHuggableThug