Chaptet 26 - Missing You

(( With You - Chris Brown ))

You mean to me what I mean to you

And together baby there is nothing we won't do

Cause of I got you

I don't need money

I don't need cars

Girl you're my all

*

*

*

|August P.O.V|

I'm in Anyssa living room now waiting for her to come home. I turned on some One Direction. No one knows this but I'm a Directioner. A secret one. I looked around then looked out the window to see if she was here already. She wasn't. I put my pandora on the One Direction station. Midnight Memories started playing and I stood up and started singing loudly along with it.

|Anyssa P.O.V|

"Alright. Bye Crystal. "I waved. Yall remember Crystal right? I danced with her at Prom? Anyway, I walked into the house to see August dancing and singing loudly while a One Direction song played. Tf?

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES. OH OH OHHH. BABY YOU AND ME, STORMING IN THE STREET. SINGI-" He turned around and seen me standing right there. He jumed real hard with his eye bucked open. I laughed so hard.

"August you- hahahaha you listen to-"

"No. I wasn' doin nothin. You didn' see nothin Anyssa. " He said turning off the music. He looked like he turned a whole new shade of red.

I kept laughing. "August. Babe you a Directioner? " I said whiping tears from my eyes.

"You got to promise me not to tell anyone what you saw today. " He pleaded.

I laughed harder. "You embarrassed? I should have recorded that. "

"Stop laughing. " He got mad. I laughed some more.

"Anyssa stop laughing. " He said. I kept laughing.

He just left and went upstairs. After my laughter calmed down I went to my room to see him laying on his stomach. I stiffled my laughter.

"Babe. " I called. He stuck up the middle finger. I giggle.

"That's what I'm trying to do. " I said climbing on his back and sitting on it.

"Leave me alone. " He said sounding like a kid. I giggled.

"Nothing is funny. "He snapped.  I put my hand over my mouth to prevent me from laughing again.

"Baby. " I said laying on him with my arms around him. His skin was so warm, I felt it because he didn't have on a shirt. He tried to shake me off but I stayed on.

"Don't tell nobody. "He mumbled. I smiled.

"Okay. That's between you and me. "

"Okay. "

"And One Direction. " I laughed.

He smacked his lips. "Man quit playing. "He said as he got up making me fall on the bed.

"Baby it was a joke. " I laughed again.

|Micheal's P.O.V.|

I really miss Anyssa. I feel like a complete asswhole right now. I can't believe I let her go.

I whipped my hands over my face. I wanted to call her but she most likely wouldn't even answer and I don't blame her. I really want to change. I don't want to play with her heart like that, I know that it wasn't fair to do that. People say that we are young and we don't know what love is, but I know I love her. I know I don't show it but I really do.