Chapter 12 - The Talk pt.2

(( Ashley - Big Sean ft. Miguel ))

And I wouldn't trade it for the world, world , world.

And I'm just so fucking lucky you're my girl, girl, girl.

And I wouldn't trade it for anything,

No, no, not anything and you

*

*

*

So after she got herself together, she came back in and sat down. I looked at her with sincere eyes. She looked down at the carpet.

"Ms. Nyguen I won't tell anyone what happened today. That's not even me, but you have to tell Micheal."

Her eyes shot up at me. "No. No. No. I can't do that."

"Yes you can. He deserves to know why his mother is a drug addict."

"I'm not a drug addict. I just use them to forget about Marcus."

"Well you're gonna have to tell him."

"Tell me what?" Micheal said coming in the door with a Zaxby's bag.

Her eyes got big as she looked at me. "Uhm Micheal, I'll be outside in the car. It was nice to visit you Ms. Nguyen." I said hugging her then snatching the bag out of Micheal's hand. Closing the door, I heard Micheal ask what was she supposed to be telling him.

I sat in the car and ate the boneless wings he bought. Yaass. I love boneless wings! He left the car running so I assumed he wasn't planning on staying in there long. I hope things didn't turn bad in there. I turned to 101.9 in the car, which was what Honey called The White Station because they played alot of pop songs. My song Radioactive by Imagine Dragons came on and y'all know I turned up in that passenger seat!

I dropped my head and put up my rockstar hand gesture. I was feeling it. Then I heard the door open and slam. My head popped up and there was Micheal looking pissed as ever. Damn. I thought everything was supposed to be good.

"Why the hell is this shit on?" He spat turning the radio off.

"Micheal! I was listening to that." I said with my eyes widened. Mannn. He too trippy.

"Now you're not."

"You know, you turn into a huge asswhole when you're mad." I said pouting and folding my arms. I hate it when people fuck with my music. That is the worst thing you can do to a person.

"Too bad." He said looking left as he turned. I noticed we were on a highway now.

"Hey. Where are we going? I got to get back home by 10:30."

"And its just six so chill." He said like everthing is cool. No its not. He turned off my music

"Asswhole" I mumbled.

*

*

*

-SCENE- Yeahh....

V O T E

V O T E

V O T E

V O T E