Chapter 17 - Different

(( Neva' End - 2Chainz ft Kelly Rowland ))

We don't wanna never end

Its like our life has just began

You walking out, you coming back again

Cause we became the best of friends

*

*

*

|Micheal's P.O.V|

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

"Uh, Babe you gave me that… Remember?"

"Hell naw I don't remember. "She said getting out of bed.

"What the hell, Michael. You know,  I shouldn't be surprised. Actually, I'm not. We're soo done Micheal. I'm dead ass this time. I promise you we are. "She spoke getting her blanket off the loveseat that I didn't even know was in here until now.

"You saying that now, baby. Jus' wait on it."

She scoffed and left out the room. I sat there and waited. She came back into the room and I smiled.

"Mhm. Come back to dadd-" She slapped me then left back out. Shit. Just then Myia texted me.

Myia -Wyd

- Anyssa found out. I told you no lovebites, hickeys, or scratches.

Myia- Sorry but when its that good,  shidddd.

- Lmaoo. You a fool. I'm sleepy tho. lataa

Myia- Ard

I woke up the next day in a empty bed. Today we were leaving so Ms. Stephanie made us a big breakfast. It was good too. Me and Trell went back for seconds. Chris and Honey ass went back for thirds. I see why Pops wifed her.

I walked into Anyssa room and she was still packing. She was on the phone.

"Yes Daniel. I know. She told me that when I went to the stable to feed Blue. Hoeing ass. " She laughed. I came up to her about to embrace her and she did swerved a nigga and kept talking. I raised my eyebrow. Why she talking to him anyways?

"Yeah. Thanks for last night. I really needed that. " Needed what? He don't need to be giving her shit.

"Yeah I had fun. Tell yo moms I said bye and that peanut brittle was good. I didn't know she made it. " Peanut brittle? I guess everybody down her a damn cook. Shit, everybody always cooking some.

"Ima miss you too, Danny. I promise to come back more often. " Danny??  She gave that nigga a pet name? 

She laughed. "Okay. I got to finish packing. I'll call you when I make it back...Mhm… Alright bye. " She hung up.

|Anyssa's P.O.V.|

I talked to Tristen and Asia earlier today. They was so excited to come. They leaving tomorrow. Prom is in three weeks. Its March 22 now. In exactly one month prom will be here and I plan to take that crown. If I don't get it, I will snatch they crown from a bitch head and start molly whopping her ass until she pass out.