Chapter 5 - The Morning After

((Lullabies - Yuna))

Like lullabies you are...

Forever in my mind.

I see you in all...

The pieces in my life.

Though you weren't mine,

You're my first love.

*

*

*

In the morning I made breakfast for all of us. It was Micheal's favorite because that was my way of saying thank you. We ate, laughed, and talked at the table. It was cool because Micheal knows my sister and brother well. They were all cool. After breakfast we showered and got ready so I can go bail Damien out.

I never thought I'd have to do that. We were never problem children. We did everything that was asked. Until Jeffery came in the picture...

After bailing him out, we went to get him some food from Jack's™ and went home. Atleast momma didn't do anything to his car. It was still there. Walking into the house, everything was cleaned and put back to its original state. I heard someone cooking in the kitchen. Damien just went upstairs to shower. It was 8:30 meaning first period was over. I really didn't want to go to school but, I was.

"Ma you taking Tristan and Asia to school?" they went to a daycare but it was basically a school for them. They were learning so...

"Yeah. I don't appreciate you taking my children. You know I could've have you arrested too?"

"What were we supposed to do? Stay here until you showed up with that so-called-man you laying with?"

"Anyssa! I will not tolerate your disrespect. I am your mother and I will be treat so."

I chuckled. "See that's where you're wrong. You lost my respect and as far as I'm concerned, you are not my mother. Not anymore. Stephanie acts more like my mom than you and you're you one who birth me. Don't get it twisted." Stephanie is my step-mom. She is really sweet and caring.

She slapped me. "Go to your room and get ready for school!" she spat and me with anger. I kinda asked for it. Mom hates Stephanie with a passion.

I just turned around and went upstairs. I got dressed in a black shirt with "Problem?" written in white on it and light khaki skinneys. As for shoes I just wore black and white jordans. I put on my small diamond necklace my grandma gave me and a black watch.

"Bye Damein, Tristen, and Asia . Love you. " I said exiting the house. I heard them say it back. I got breakfast and Dunkin' Doughnuts again and proceeded to school. I walked in with a double chocolate frappechino. It was so good.

I seen my ex-friends at the table but I walked past them into the school doors. I seen Honey and her crew standing around laughing. Michael was there too.

"Anyssa! Bring yo' Italian, chicken alfredo, tomato soup loving ass over here." Honey yells to me making us laugh.

"Wassup y'all. " I said once I made it over there. They replied then gave me a hug. I love the fact they that just accepted me to their crew.

"We making plans to go to Melanie's party."Trell said.

"Oh yeah. She texted me telling me to come."I said sipping my frappe.

"You going?" Chris asked.

"Duhh." I said taking another sip.

"Don't get smart. I will take yo' frappechino."

"Blah, blah. Micheal, I need to talk to you."I said turning to him. He said alright and we walked around the corner.

"What you need?" he said once we turned the corner. I basically re-confided to him about everything that has been going on with my mom. She seems so different.

"So that's what has been keeping you down?" he asked hugging me. I was leaned on the wall and he was in front of me hugging me close.

"I don't know. What could you have done anyway?"

"I could've had her dead and gone the time you turned around. You know that."

I just sighed. Times like these, I love to be around Micheal. This is cute Micheal. The other times I been with him were asswhole Micheal. I dislike asswhole Micheal.

"Baby we gone be late for class." he said pulling away.

"Nooo." I said pulling him back. He chuckled and embraced me again. Then I remembered that my dad asked me to visit him next week since we would be out for bad weather. Tennessee is going to be awesome away from my mom and Jeffrey. Then, I got the perfect idea.

"Michael! You wanna go to Tennessee with me? We can bring Honey and Chris and Mijo and Trell and Heath-"

"Wait. Wait. Slow down." he said laughing. "Tennessee? What you talking about girl?"

*

*

*

-SCENE- TENNESSEE?? WHAT SHE TALM BOUT?? Kml.

- Are they going to Tennessee ??

- If so, whats gonna happen ??

- Damien ??

- Why does Jeffery act like that ??

- Hahaa . Asswhole Micheal .

- Awwee . Cute Micheal .

- THE PARTY THOUGH !!

Anyways...

Kik - @PertriceS.

Instaa - @__.lightbright

Twitter - @Raaawwwwrrr

Wattpad - @TheeHuggableThug

Kik me . DM me . Message me . Comment .

Let Me Know Wassup .

Peace out lovelyssss.

#Rawr