Chapter 14 - Old Friends , Old Memories

(( Memories Back Then - T.I.P ft. Kendrick Lamar and B.O.B ))

When the lights go out and I'm in my bed,

I think of all the madness in my head.

Ohh, All the things that I did back then.

Ohh, When I'm in my bed,

I think of all the memories I've had.

Ohh,

All of the things that I did back ...

*

*

*

"She'd always turn heads when she fall through. She would always make moves how a boss do. And she neva' gave any nigga any time the time of day. She's the chick all the niggas tried to talk to. But when it came to me, she had a thing fa' me." I rapped to Memories Back Then. Everyone was settling in thier rooms now. Micheal and I had separate rooms. Damien called me ten minutes ago telling me that Jeffery was arrested and was waiting trial. Apparently, Jeffery isn't even his real name and he was wanted with three other states. His real name is Markelle Samuels and he is from Texas. Crazy right? My mom went into a frenzy, atleast that's what Damien told me. He told me that she blamed me and Damien for turning him in. She told Damien that we weren't welcome back into her house. I'm not worried about that though I can stay with Damien.

I'm just very appalled. I can't believe that she would be so... stupid. This man came at me. He was beating on her and she wants to defend him? This woman is out of her mind. I wish her and my dad never divorced. He would still be here and she would have never met Jeffery, but I would've never met Stephanie. She is soo amazing. Some people hate their step-mom but I absolutely love her. God had a different plan and I'm glad he did because I'm glad I met a wonderful woman. I told Michael about Jeffery and he wasn't happy at all. He was super pissed; just like Damien was.

"Nyssy come on! We're going out back." my dad yelled. Everyone must be downstairs. I put on a tank top over my sports bra and jogged downstairs.

"Girl you had us waiting forever." My dad chuckled putting his arm around my shoulder as we walked out the back door. My dad was African-American. He had met my mom when he had went to Rigatonni's, where my mom worked. It was my great, great, great grandfather's restruant. My mom is Italian-American. Rigatonni's is a Italian restaurant that belongs to my family. My grandfather and grandmother own it today.

I sat on the gate that held the horses. I watched Chris try to get on a horse, fall, then try again. I laughed at him because he had no experience with horses what-so-ever. Just then I felt something big and furry on the side of my face. Knowing it was a horse, I just moved its head, but it kept coming back to me.

"Ugghh" I said irritated with it.

"Anyssa you've been gone so long that you can't even remember your horse?" Stephanie smiled.

My eyes grew wide as I turn around.

"Blue!" I squealed hugging his neck tight. Gahh, I miss my horse. His head moved up and down in a nodding manner. His name was Blue because he was a grey-ish blue color. I had first got him when I was 7 and my family was staying in Alabama. That was the good days before everything went downhill.

I let him go and started rubbing his head. I noticed that everyone had got on a horse and was learning how to ride them.

"Anyssa? Is that you?"

I turned around with my eyebrows furrowed. Then I recognized who it was. It was Daniel, a boy who worked for my daddy helping with the horses.

"Danny. Oh my gosh, you really changed. I almost didn't recognize you boy." I smiled hugging him.

"You too Anyssa. Baby got back!" He said and I laughed.

"You better hush before my boyfriend hears." I grinned pointing towards Micheal.

"Oh well. Anyway, how long you gone be here?"

"Until Friday."

"Good we got some catching up to do. Did you know that Marquashia is prego?" He said referring to this girl that we used to know.

"Ha! I told you the next time I come back here she was gonna be prego."

"But this is her second tine getting pregnant. Then, its twins this time!"

"Daammnn."

"Mhmm."

I felt arms snake around my waist. It must be Micheal. I bet he came over here because I was talking to Daniel. Jealous ass.

"Micheal this is Daniel. Daniel this is Micheal, my boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you Micheal." Daniel made a polite smile.

"Same here. Anyssa your dad said to come and get you cause we're coming back inside."

"Okay, I'll be on in a minute." I said turning around. You could tell that he didn't want me to stay out here, but I haven't seen Daniel in forever.

"Okay. I'll see you later. Nice meeting you Daniel." Micheal said as he left. I noticed Chris and Trell still lingering around here while I finished my conversation with Daniel.

"Well I got to go Anyssa. Moms been calling me like ten times bruh." He said about a hour later, getting off the ground then grabbing my hand pulling me up.

"That's fine. See you around Danny." I hugged him.

"Alright." He left in the other direction. I walked over to Chris and Trell. I cut my eyes at them.

"I know why y'all still out here. Micheal told y'all to watch me didn't he? I don't need no god damn babysitter." I fussed.

"Sorry sis, but-"

"But nothing! He gone now so you can leave. Tell Micheal to find his way back in his own room too cause I already know he mine." They just left like I told them. I put Blue back in his stall then I walked back to the house.

I fixed me a sandwich, but not the old boring way. I cooked the turkey in the skillet with some chopped bell peppers then, I added a special sauce that I created on top of it. I toasted the bread on the stove top too so that it looked like texas toast. Then, I put it all together in a sandwich with cheese.

Man, best idea ever.

After I ate I went upstairs and took a relaxing bath then climbed in my bed. I felt someone else in the bed so I quickly turned over, only to find that it was Micheal jealous ass.

"Bruhh..." I said leaning my head back like those people on them vines.

He laughed. "I told yo' friends to tell you to go yo' own room."

"They did."

"So why you ain't in it?"

"Cause I don't want to be in it. I sleep better when I'm next to you anyway. Maybe its when I wake up and see your beautiful face next to me."

I stared at him with a 'bitch please'  face. Then we both started laughing. "Whatever boy. Just stay on your side and keep yo' nasty lil' hands from wondering. Got it?"

"Mhm." He nodded. As soon as I turned back around, he came closer and put his arms arounds me.

"Hard headed ass." I mumbled.

*

*

*

-SCENE-

Kik @PertriceS.

Instaa @Babe.__1 ((Two Underscores))

Twitter @Raaarrrrwww

Wattpad @TheeHuggableThug

Kik me. DM me. Message me. Comment.

Lemme know wassup.

Peace out loveysssssssss.

#Rawr