Chapter 28 - Handling Bidness

(( Girls Like You - Miguel ))

Girls like you

Remind me that I'm lonely

Yeah

Remind me that I'm lonely

No one to play connect four with me

I declare war with me

Knock out and snore

Running around in my bed

*

*

*

|Anyssa's P.O.V|

After we was seated to our table, our waitress, Daylee, came and gave us our menus.

"So baybeh whatcha think? I did good? " He said leaning towards me. He was talking about the time when I told him that he wasn't very romantic or affectionate. I can clearly see that he's trying though.

I smiled and leaned fowards pecking his lips. "You did great baby. "

He cheesed so hard that it even looked like he was blushing. "I try. " He said looking down at his hands that sat in his lap.

"Yup, and thats all that matters. " I said picking up the menu and looked over it. I know we can't stay long because I have school in the morning.

"So baybeh whatcha grands say when you came over there? " He said picking up the menu.

"What do you mean? " I sat getting a little scared.

"Chill, I'm just asking ya what yall been talkin about. "

"Oh… " I said placing my menu down.

"You okay? You been a little… off since earlier. "

"Yeah. I'm fine. " I lied. He didn't look like he believed me. I gave him a small reassuring smile.

"Aight. What you want? " He said leaning forwards again.

|Micheal's P.O.V.|

The other day was awesome. I feel so good now. I just wish things were taken a little bit further if you know what I mean. Wink wink.

"Micheal! Are you listening to me? " Honey said. We all were at Trell house. We just been chilling and smoking all day.

"Naw. I was gone for a minute. Wassup though? "

Chris laughed. "Man this nigga too gone. I bet he was thinking about Anyssa. "

"Hell yeah. He fantasizing and shit. " Heather said joining the laughter. I shook my head.

"Shut up and I wasn't even thinking about her."

"Nigga, lie again. " Trell said picking up a bag of chips.

"Mannn, whatever. Yall wack. " I said getting up to leave.

"Look at this nigga about to leave. "Chris laughed. I laughed to then stuck up my middle finger while leaving out of the door. It was 8:36 and I didn't feel like going home but I have school tomorrow.