Chapter 11 - The Talk

(( Gotta Be You - One Direction ))

I can see it in your eyes you're disappointed

Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart.

I tore it apart.

And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence

And no woman in the world deserves this,

But here I am asking you for one more chance.

*

*

*

So we walked in and the place was clean, ofcourse.

"Uhm can I get you something to drink, Sweetie?" She asked kinda jittery. Hell nah. I think she high off that stuff. I think Micheal noticed it, too because he didn't even look at her no more.

"No mam I just wanted to come over and talk." I smiled politely.

"Ima be back bae." Micheal said pecking my lips then leaving. I didn't even say bye.

Anyway...

"So ,uh, you're Micheal's girlfriend?" She said sitting on another couch.

"Yeah. Let's just cut to the chase."I said leaning foward with my arms resting on my legs. "I know what you do, Ms. Nyguen." I nodded my head staring at her. "Why don't you just stop? You're hurting everyone around you. Including yourself. Why don't you clean up and stop with this mess you're doing?" I asked.

"You don't know why I do it. I suggest you stay in your lane, little girl." she spoke. I think she kinda sobered up real quick.

"You're right. I don't know nor do I want to. I wouldn't even care but, you being like this is affecting Micheal and that's why I'm here." I said.

"Well you can leave." she stood up. I furrowed my eyebrows still sitting down.

"Do you care about Micheal?"

"Ofcourse! Are you stupid?" She looked at me crazy.

"Well why don't you stop... for him."She was quiet.

Then she finally spoke up. "You know..." She started sotting back down. "It wasn't always like this. When he was a baby, things were different. Something... came up."she looked down.

"Something?"

"Yes something." she sighed. "The drugs... they helped me cope with it. I really didn't want to do it, trust me, but he made me. I told him I'd do anything for him. He told me to do it and I did... over and over again as he pleased." He wiped some tears with a Kleenex."And you know what he did?" she yelled.

"Ms. Nyg-"

"He left me! He left me and the only thing I had left to help me cope with it was those drugs! I tried. I really tried. They don't understand, Anyssa. They don't." She sniffed.

"How long was it since you had a hug?" I asked sincerely. She made that face that you make right before you cry. I sighed and sat next to her bringing her in a hug. She let out her tears. We stayed like that for a while until I pulled away.

"Go clean up. I wouldn't wanted Michael to see you like this." I said rubbing her back. She sniffed some more and whipped her face leaving the room.

*
*
*

Mhm. The Tea Has Been Spilled.... Hehe