Chapter 3 - Caught You

(( It Wasn't Me - Shaggy ))

Honey came in and caught me red-handed creeping with the girl next-door.

Picture this,

We were both butt naked or banging on the bathroom floor.

How could I forget that I had given her an extra key?

All this time she was standing there she never took her eyes off me.

*

*

*

"Anyssa I-"

"Hell no, Micheal. Don't say shit to me. Is this what you do during your free time? Sleep with my so-called friends?"I shouted cutting him off.

"Anyssa, listen. This shouldn't be going down like this. We sh-"

"Damn right it shouldn't be going down like this. I should be beating your ass! How could you do me like that? What's wrong with you?"By now I had tears in my eyes but, I couldn't let them fall.

"Baby. Please just-"

"Don't talk to me anymore, okay? Just leave me alone." I mumbled while turning the corner. This day is just great! Notice the sarcasm. What the hell is wrong with people now-a-days? What did I do? Was I good enough? Where did I go wrong with him? We were perfect. Atleast I thought we were...

The first bell rung indicating it was time for the first period class. I had this class with McKenna but, I didn't plan on talking to anyone. I should've known. Maybe I did all along but, was just indenial he would ever cheat. That made me think. How many more was there?

Oh, God.

I went into my first period class which was Science. We were disecting a cow's heart. So, we went next door to the lab room. I paired with this pretty girl who's name was Sochitta Sal but, goes by the name Honey. She's pretty cool. I planned on making new friends because the ones I had were obviously no good. I can't beleive we were friends that long for them to pull a stunt like this. All of them were in on it. They knew how I felt about Micheal. But, I'm beyond them at this point.

Honey and I paired together as lab partners. When Mrs.Whale gave us the cow's heart on the silver plate, Honey and I turned around in our seats in fear of what it might look like.

"Honey, you know this is a grade right?"I asked her. She groaned.

"I know."She pouted. I chuckled.

"So lets just turn around and pray that breakfast doesn't come up."I said. She laughed.

"Twenty minutes left, girls. You might want to get started."

"Alright. Lets do this"Honey said taking a deep breath. We counted to three and turned around at the same time. When we saw it we both shouted "Ew!" in sync.  Luckly, we made it through first period and scored a hundred. Mrs.Whale had to take five points from us because of the outburst ,but since a ninety-five is still an"A", we were satisfied.

When the second bell rung, Honey and I gathered our belongings and departed. Well not before she invited me to have lunch with her and her friends.

I had second period with Zayna, Laila, and McKenna ,which was English. Ofcourse they were trying to talk to me ,but I wasn't having it. They were all traitors in my eyes.

Third period I had with no one so, I was able to do my work with no disruptions. Except from some dude named Christopher but went by Chris.  He was funny ,but he kept trying to get my number. He's cute ,too. But I'm not looking for anyone. Obviously.

Fourth period was lunch. I just bought a salad from the cafeteria. They only sold the salads to the teachers but since I'm always nice to them, they would always let me buy the salads. I walked straight pass my ex-friends and to Honey's table as she waved me over.

"Hey boo!" she said as I sat next to her. "Hey honey." I grinned as I sat next to her."Where are your friends?"I continued as I opened the lid to my salad and started pouring ranch over it.

"Here they come now." she smiled.

I looked up and saw Micheal, Chris, two more guys, and one girl walk over.

"Omg" I said sticking my fork in my salad.

"What? You okay? " she asked as she looked at me worried.

"I know Micheal."I sighed.

"Oh let me guess. You were one of his girls ,huh?"

"Wait one of his girls? As far as I'm concerned I was his only girl." I replied with a little attitide.

"Oh, shit" she said with her eyes getting a little bigger.

"Hey Anyssa!" Chris cheered loudly as he sat next to me."Girl I knew you was going to come back for me. They love Breezy!" he said with a slight smirk making me laugh.

"Nah bro. Honey invited me over. I didn't even know y'all were friends."I replied.

"Bullshit. We always together. I can't get rid of her. You must have seen us together."he continued on.

"No offense. But, I really don't pay attention to you like that."I said matter-of-factly.

I heards some "Oooh"'s coming from the rest on his friends.

"Offense taken" he said then pouted and turned around. I just giggled and rubbed his back.

"I know. It be like that sometimes." I chucked.

"So anyway",Honey said"This is Heather, her boyfriend Trell, Nino... Uh Micheal... and Chris bright ass." She said introducing her friends. Each of then either waved or put up the dueces but, ofcourse Chris had to let out a loud "HEY GIRL" in his girliest voice making heads turn and our table burst into laughter. Micheal just awkwardly nodded his head. Obviously, I knew him.

During lunch, Chris kept flirting with me and trying to get my number. It was cute and funny until Micheal had to get mad and storm off.

I sighed angrily getting up. "I'll check on him"

"Nah. Let me go." Chris said getting up.

"No, Chris. They have... things to handle." Honey spoke up. Everybody exchanged confused looks.

"Honey you can explain. I'll be right back."I said walking away.

I searched all the halls until I found him pacing on this abandoned hallway. The classes here are only used for storage. I walked up to him but stayed a couple feet back.

"...Micheal..."

*

*

*

-SCENE- I have some important news to tell. I have come to the realization that writing books just isn't for me. So this book is over..... JUST PLAYING. Llf. How Ima end this book on Chapter 3??? Lmao . I ain even got nowhere.

Anyway!

Kik - @PertriceS. ((add the period))

Instaaa - @Babe.__1

Twitter - @Raaawwwwrrr

Message me. Kik me. DM me. Comment.

Let me know wassup.

Peace Out Lovelysssss. ✌

#Rawr