Chapter 4 - Forgiving

(( Catch Me - Demi Lovato ))

So now you see. . .

Why I'm scared.

I can't open up my heart. . .

Without a care.

But here I go. . .

Its what I feel.

And for the first time in life. . .

I know its real.

*
*

*

"...Micheal..."I called again. "What Anyssa? What you want? Go back and hug up with that nigga"

"First off, that nigga is your best friend. Second, how dare you come at me like that when you were basicly fucking Zayna this morning? Don't start with this bullshit, Micheal cause I ain got time for it."

He was silent. "What you can't speak now? You had all that mouth before. Wha-"

"Anyssa shut up and come here."

I scoffed. "I don't have time for this back and fourth stuff, dude. One minute you wanna be a hoe then, the next you wanna be caked up with me? Nah, that ain't working. We can't keep playing these games. We eighteen now."

He walked over to me and pulled me in a hug. "Bae you already know who I'm with. Don't even front like that." he spoke into my neck."You ain't gonna show me no love, Nyssa?" he spoke again because I didn't hug him back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Mhm. You know where home at." he said. I laughed. I really did. Micheal and I been back and fourth every since freshman year. Everytime we'd end up right back together. Then the bell rung which was fifth block. Fifth block you went back to homeroom because it was dismissal time. I drove so I could just leave. We pulled back.

"Aight, Micheal." I said walking away. Even though we just made up, I was still mad. Him and my ex-bestfriend. You thought I was over that?

Hell nah.

"Wait. So that's it? Man, you bi-polar as fuck. I thought we were good." he shouted up the hall.

"So you think you can cheat on my with me best friend and think that shit gone fly? Nigga you got me fucked up. I'll talk to you later." I said turning back around and leaving the school doors. He already know I won't text or call him later. I mean, who would blame me?

When I got home my parents weren't there. So I decided to chill with my siblings. We made a homemade pizza, ate, and now we were just watching tv. That was until my mom and Jeffery burst through the door.We jumped up.

"Shut the fuck up, Melissa." Jeffery said calling my mom by her first name.

"Aye man. Don't talk to my momma like that." Damien said standing up.

"This isn't your business, Damien"he replied. Damien told me to take Asia and Tristen upstairs to their room.

"Anyssa what's going on?" Tristen asked.

"Yeah. Why did Jef yell at momma like that?" Asia asked, too.

"I don't know. Go inside your closet and don't get out until you here me do the special knock okay? If I'm gone for more than twenty minutes, come out and call the police." I instructed.

"Okay" they both said together. I gave them a kiss and a hug then they went inside their closet and locked the door. I sighed then went back downstairs to find Jeffery.angrily cursing Damien out. Damiem was heated but he didn't act on anything because he didn't want to disrepect mom's house. She let Jeffery go around the house cursing as loud as he can but, as soon as when try to say something back to him she yell at us or ground us. She is so backwards.