Chapter 27 - Everything Is Just Peachy

(( Honeymoon Avenue - Arianna Grande))

I look in my review mirror and

It seems to make a lot more sense

Than what I see ahead of us, ahead of us

Yeah

Im ready to make that turn

Before we both crash and burn

Cause that could be the death of usthe death of us

*

*

*

|Anyssa's P.O.V.|

I feel really bad about what happened a few minutes ago. I just couldn't help myself. See, this is exactly why I stayed my distance from him. Its like he got this hold on me, and I don't want that. August is a good man and I keep reminding myself that. I been doing good with this self-independence thing. I spent almost four years going back and fourth with Micheal, and now that I moved on he wants to pop back up.

I can't do that, not to myself and not to August.

"Damn bae, you took a long time. "August said hugging me as I came into the house.

I chuckled nervously. "Yeah, you know how grandparents are... "

"Yeah. So I made plans tonight fa' us. "He smiled. See, this is what I'm talking about. How am I supposed to leave this for Micheal?

"Aww, thank you. Where are we going? "

"I kno this good Itailian place, Uhmm.. "He paused to think of the name. "Oh well I forgot the name. "He shrugged and we laughed. "All I kno is its good as fuck and I'm taking ya' there. "He smiled while placing his hands on my waist. I leaned forward and kissed him.

"Baybeh you keep on and we gon' be late. "He said as I kissed his neck.

I giggled while pulling away. "Alright. Let me go get dressed. " I said leaving his embrace and walked into my room. I stripped out my clothes and walked into the bathroom . Me and Damien are on speaking terms now. He got a girlfriend. Her name is Cla'Rissa. She's pretty too. They both attend the same college. Damien is majoring in buisness. He wants to open his own barber shop. He plans to name it Cutz & Stuff. Cla'Rissa is majoring in nursing. I think its cute that they go to the same college.

After my shower, I lotioned my body with Jergens lotion. I searched through my closet to find something that's sophisticated, but age appropriate. I'm just in high school people, I can't wear just anything.

I seen this black dress and some black ankle boots with it. I added my small diamond necklace that my dad gave me and finished my outfit with a bright orange clutch. I wore my hair in a curly side swept type of hair style. I'm not one of those girls that have hair all the way down to their butts. My hair stops about to my boobs and that's it.

"C'mon girl. " August said walking in the room.

"Boy hush. " I said applying mascara. After all of that I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction. I looked good.

"Alright c'mon. You spent enough time in here. I'm ready ta go na'." He said pulling me out the room.

I laughed. "Wait. I forgot my-"

"Oh well. " He said grabbing my keys and locking the door.

"How you gone do that? This not even yo house. Give me my keys. " I said snatching them out of his hand. He tried to grab me but I hurriedly moved out the way while laughing and got inside the car.

He got inside and we drove off.

I turned the radio on and One Direction automatically started playing. I laughed.

"Bae you was listening to then again? "

"Leave me alone. " He said turning to the hip-hop station. I giggled while looking out the window as we passed buildings. The lights were on in the buildings making them look like they were glowing. I love riding at night because it was cooler then and it just looks better.

Sooner than I expected, we arrived at the resturant. It looked nice from the outside.

He grabbed my hand and led me into the resturant.

*

*

*

-SCENE- Haayyy :)

Kik @PertriceS.

Insta @Babe.__1

Twitter @Raaawwwwrrr

Wattpad @TheeHuggableThug