Chapter 29 - Leaked

(( Chandelier - Sia ))

Party girls don't get  hurt

Can't feel anything

When will I learn

I push it down , push it down

I'm the one for a good time call

Phone's blowing up

They're ringing my door bell

I feel the love , feel the love oh oh

*

*

*

|Anyssa's P.O.V|

My mouth dropped.

"Oh my.. what the hell? " I said turning to look at Honey who stood right by me , her mouth was wide opened.

Her mouth started to form a smile then she began laughing. "Ohhh shit. " She laughed picking up one photo that was on the floor. I twisted my face at the picture. Everyone began gasping as the walked in.  I looked through the crowd to find Zayna. No one deserves to be embarrassed like this.

"Have you seen Zayna? " I asked one student. They shook their head. I looked around again , I couldn't find her.

"Hey. " Micheal said hugging me. I hugged him back.

"Did you see the-"

"Pictures of Zayna? Yes. " He finished my sentence.  I sighed.

"I got to get to class. I'll meet up with you later though because we got to talk. " I said turning around and walking away.  I searched one more time through the crowd but I still didn't see her. I sighed and walked to my first block class, science.

"Good morning class." Ms.Ingram, the substitute teacher said as everyone settled into their seats. The class mumbled good morning back to her.

"So I know Mrs.Whale left you work, but instead of boring hand-outs, I'm willing to let you use your creative minds to decide what would be your assignment for today, as long as it pertains to science. It could be a essay, or a drawing, or-"

"Or a poem?" one small boy said. She smiled and nodded.

"As long as it has something dealing with science. Now start working." She walked behind the teacher's desk.

"So, what you doing today?" Honey said.

"My dad is supposed to be picking me up."

"Oohh, father daughter time? " She smiled. I smiled too.

"Yup. After that, I'm going to ask him to take me to see my mom. " Honey nodded.

"Whatever happened to your monkey? "

I laughed. "I donated it to a zoo."

"Ms.Love and Ms.Sal, more working and less talking." Ms.Ingram grinned from behind the desk.

"Yes Ms.Ingram. " Honey and I mumbled while getting out some paper.

It was now second period and I had this class with Michael. He initially didn't have this block with me but he switched his classes so he can be with me in this class. But that was when we were together ...

"So Michael, I just want you to talk to you about our... 'situation'."I said once I got settled in my desk.

"What about it?"

"What do you mean "what about it?", I'm cheating on August with you. "

"What he got to do with us?" He said giving me his full attention.

"Michael, I'm in a relationship and I can't be seeing you if I'm with him. He is good to me. He-"

"So you're saying that I wasn't?"

"No. I'm saying that I can't see you anymore. What we did was a mistake. It shouldn't have happened and its not going to anymore. Not while I'm in a relationship it's not... "

"So what we had was a mistake? "

"No. I said what we did was a mistake. I'm talking about me creeping with you. I have a good relationship going and I really don't wanna mess it up. I've waited too damn long for someone like him and I don't want to loose him. "

"If you're gonna brag all day about you and October or whatever the fuck his name is then you can gone with allat, forreal. You're so damn selfish! You wanted me to step up, Anyssa, and I'm trying. I-"

"So now you want to decide to step up? Dammit, I swear everytime I leave you, you wanna step up and allat. See, this is why I can't with you. Why you wanna do this now? For once since I been at this school, I'm happy. My grades are great, my family, biological or not, is great. I have a good relationship going with someone who actually gives a fuck, and he cares. Can you believe it? He actually cares. And you call me selfish. "

"Well what the hell you want me to do?"

"Just leave me alone!"I shouted at him. He licked his lips as he looked down. He looked back up at me after a few seconds then shook his head.

"Nah, I can't do that."

I sighed. "Why? " I felt a headache coming on.

"Because my mom taught me never to give up. She told me times may get hard and things can go wrong, but never give up. And that is exactly why I'm not letting you go."He said trying to grab my hand.

I snatched my hand back. "No. "

He smiled."It's okay. I'm still not giving up on you or us." He chuckled.

*
*
*
Just a quickie ;) .. Llf