Chapter 22 - Chasing Love

(( July - Jhene Aiko ft Drake ))

In July

It was fireworks exploding

But now its getting colder

The leaves are turning colors

Why?

It just not our season

The world had only one reason

Baby ohBaby oh

Summer turned into fall

*

*

*

It was Monday… ugh. Oh yeah. Did I tell you guys that Laila tryna be my friend now? Yesss boo. She texted me yesterday talking about "Heyy boo thang. Long time no see. " Like… Bish Whet!? I hit her with that "O". I dont need no more friends. The ones I got now is cool and actually support me like real friends. Matter of fact Trell, Chris got a basketball game today. Micheal on they team too but Im not there for him.

"Anyssa you ready? " Damien asked.

"Yeah. Have you seen my earrings? The ones that Grandma gave to me. " I looked. into the little jewlery box she gave me also. I couldnt find them anywhere.

"Girl, they in yo' ear. " He said laughing.

I laughed feeling my ears and realizing they were in there like he said. "Boy hush. C'mon. " I said pushing past him.

"August said he gonna be stopping by to give you your lunch today. " Damien said. I just recently found out that Damien and August are friends. Best friends. Tf?

"Aight. You took Asia and Tristen already? " I said eating some fruit snacks.

"Yep. " He said taking the fruit snacks from me and replacing it with an apple.

"Dami-"

"Don't start. You know you need to be eating healthy. You got that mile-run test coming up in Physical Ed. " He said opening the front door for me and I stepped through.

I pouted and walked to the car slowly. He laughed and shook his head. "You are not five anymore girl. Get in this car. " He said opening my door. He always told me that men are responsible for opening doors for me and pulling out my chairs. That's why he is always doing it for me. He said a woman is a queen and she should be treated like one.

"Mhmm. Tell August I want Wendy's."

"Nah. He made you a salad. "

"If I wanted a salad I would just buy one from the cafeteria. "

"Blah, blah, blah. " He said pulling into my school.

"Bye Anyssa. " He said giving me a big sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Eeewww. Damien you play too fucking much! " I said whiping off the saliva with my sleeve. I had to put some sanitizer on my face too.

He laughed. "Love too too. " He spoke as I got out the car.

"What ever. I love your crazy ass too. "

"And dont wear those pants no more! " He yelled rolling the window down as I walked off. I stuck up the middle finger and laughed still walking off. I saw him laugh then pull off.