Chapter 15 - New Friends

(( Already Taken - Trey Songz ))

Every night up in the club

Gettin' money with the thugs

Thought I'd neva' fall inlove

Then there was you.

And I don't wanna be a playa' no more.

*

*

*

| Micheal's P.O.V. |

I snuck back into my room early in the morning before anyone was up. I called my mom to check on her. She said that she had checked herself into a rehab facility. She'd been clean for three days now. I told her I was proud of her. I really am too. Anyssa's dad called us down for breakfast. He was a really cool guy. I think I could definitely look up to him as a fatherly figure. Trell came out of Heather's room with the biggest smile plastered on his face. I laughed then we dapped eachothed. We sat down in the dining room and Anyssa's dad said prayer. After breakfast Pops, Anyssa's dad, left with Ms.Stephanie, who told us to call her Mama, left to run some errands.

I laid back in my bed when Myia, this girl from school texted me.

*

Myia - Heyy

- supp

Myia - wyd ? I wanna chill

- I'm taken

Myia - Damn, I just said I wanna chill.

- Lol, my bad. But I'm not even in the states.

Myia - Oh. I just wanted to see what you was gonna say. I'm in Tennessee anyway.

-Oh fr? Me too. Nashville.

Myia - Me too! Lets meet up.

-Maybe later. I gtg

Myia - k

*

I went on Instagram and started scrolling. I seen Myia post a picture. Damn. She was fine which is why I'm trying to stay away. Now she in Tenne with me. I'm not tryna get caught up with her though. I already got a bad ass beautiful girl and I ain't tryna lose her. I make sure I tell Anysaa that everyday too. She been with me through everything and I ain't gone fuck her over like that. I hope me and ole girl can keep it friendly. We scheduled to meet up at Stake N' Shake at three.

I went into Anyssa's room just to chill. She was on her phone probably on Twitter. She looked up at me, smiled, then went back to looking at her phone. I layed down beside her while she was sitting in the middle of the bed. I looked up at the headboard. It had her name carved into it.

"Babe, when you did this?" I asked her poking her butt. It took her a few seconds to look up but when she did I pointed to the carving in the headboard.

"When I was 11. My dad had just moved here and I was being destructive." She giggled. I smiled at her. She was so cute when she giggled.

"So Pops and yo' moms been divorced for seven years?" She nodded.

"Damn."

Just then Chris, Honey, Trell, and Heather barged into her room.

"Bruh, I think Ms.Stephanie feeling me." Chris said.

"Nigga she don't want you." Trell said.

"Naw. Okay, last night she gone tell me to help her stretch. So I'm like okay thats cool. So I go in her room and she got on these lil ass shorts talm bout you ready all sexy and shit."