Chapter 16 - Just The Beginning

(( Baby I Love You - 1st Lady ))

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go.

But If I had to boy I think that you should know,

All the love we made will never be erased.

And I promise you that you will never be replaced.

*

*

*

|Micheal's P.O.V.|

Its Wednesday now and me and Myia have been talking more now.  She's actually a pretty cool girl. She funny too,  but shawty be tryna' push up on me. I ain't trying to lose Nyssa; that's bae foreal. Right now I was chilling in Anyssa room texting Myia. I was up against the headboard and Anyssa was laying back on my chest. She was watching Nemo with Chris. That was her most favorite movie. She like that animated shit like Hercules, Mulan, Shark Tales, The lady and the Tramp. Mostly that 90's stuff,  but I ain't  mind. That shit go hard no lie. Chris was laying at the end of the bed stretched out. I don't even remember when he came in. Creeping ass.

"Oh shit. That nigga finna get caught up,  I'm telling you. " Chris said sitting up. It was early in the movie when Nemo was swimming towards the boat.

"Hell yeah. Watch this shit." Anyssa said sitting up and scooting to the edge of the bed where Chris was.

"Ooohh shit. " They spoke at the same time. Man they seen this shit so many times and they have the same reaction  evey time.

I sighed and started back texting Myia.

Myia- Shit, I just cut my finger.

-Lmao, want me to kiss it for you.

Myia- Nah, kiss sum else for me. ;)

-Hahaa. You got jokes

Myia- Naw. I'm dead ass. I wanna meet up.

-I got a girl Myia

Myia- And I got a manThey dont have to know.

I sat and started thinking. Anyssa man… I really don't want hurt her, but Myia is a real tempting girl. I been fucking with females and Anyssa ain't find out, plus Anyssa sprung man. She gone come back to me, so its a win win. I get pussy and Anyssa get me.

-Man wya?

|Anyssa P.O.V.|

Micheal left bout a hour ago. He wanted to go clear his mind. He probably thinking about his moms. I was in the kitchen with Heather and Trell. Honey was somewhere with Chris probably getting they freak on. Honey swear she don't like him and vice versa but its whatever. We all know wassup though.

"Nooo Heather. You cut the chicken like this, coat it in the sauce, then add a little basil like this... maybe a little cheese if you want  "I instructed. I was teaching her how to make Chicken Milano. "Then you're done. See? " I finished pointing to my plate. 

"Yeah,  but this is a simple dish.  I want to learn the some more stuff like what they serve at Rigatonni's." She pouted.

"Maybe tomorrow. "I smiled. Trell was just in here trying to eat everything we cooked. We cooked Mushroom Risotto, Spinach and Tomato Tortelini, and Antipasto Pasta Salad in addition to what we just made. I think she lowkey doing this for Trell. He loved Itailian food more than anybody I've ever seen. Chris and Honey came down minutes later. He had his arms wrapped around her wispering something in her ear and she started giggling. Wait… Honey? Giggling? Lawd, he must have put it down good.

"Damn, I been gone for 'bout two hourse and yall done cooked a nigga a full course meal. "

"I'm saying. " Honey said grabbing a plate so she can get some food. Chris was right behind her. Fat asses.

I heard the door shut. Michael came in the kitchen.

"Damn.  Who cooked? "

"Me and Anyssa. " Heather said feeding Trell. They were so cute. Michael came,  pecked my lips then told me that he was about to take a shower. I said alright and he went upstairs. I finished eating and got a cupcake that Stephanie had made. Damn, she can cook. I see why my dad wifed her.

"Nyssy come here! " My dad called from upstairs. When he calls me Nyssy I feel special. That's why I promit no one to call me that besides him. Its like a weird special connection between us two.

"Yeah. " I said walking into the room.

"Did you like the cupcakes, babe? " Stephanie asked walking out of their bathroom. Their bathroom was decked out. Sometimes when they leave, I come in here and lay down or I use their shower. It always feels better when I sleep in my parents bed for some reason.

"Yes. I love how you made the filling inside the cupcake. It was so good. I never had filling inside the cupcakes before. "

"I got to teach you then. Its very easy. "She said getting into bed. Stephanie owns her own bakery down her. Its called Sweet Cheeks.

"Okay that's fine by me. Dad what did you want? "

"Just to say goodnight. I talk to Tristan and Asia today. They coming down here when you guys leave. "

"Okay. I'll talk to them when I get to my room. Goodnight. "

"Night. " They both said. I closed their door and went into my room. Michael was playing a game on my iPad.

"Nigga how you get my password?" I asked closing the door. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Its our date, duhh."He replied. I went into the bathroom and got dressed in a bra and some boyshorts. I hate sleeping with clothes on. If Michael slept in his own room,  I would have been sleeping butt naked. I'm dead ass. I would tonight but Michael horny ass gone get too happy. I should've covered up more because he was eye raping me already.

I got in the bed and turned off the lights so it was pitch black dark in here. I cannot sleep in the light. I don't care if its a night light, I just can't sleep forreal like that. I laid on my back and closed my eyes. I felt Micheal climb on top of me. He started kissing my neck.

"Mannn, bruh. Why you always playing at night?  Niggas be trying to sleep. " I said dodging his kisses and trying to push him back. I pushed him off then turned the lamp back on.

"Michaaeel. "I said whining.

"Anyssaaa. "He mocked. We both started laughing.  I noticed a hickey on his neck when he tilted his head back as he was laughing.

"Michael where that hickey come from? "

*

*

*

-SCENE- Mhmmm…

Kik @PertriceS.

Instaa @Babe.__1

Twitter @Raaawwwwrrr

Wattpad @TheeHuggableThug

Peace out lovelysssssss