Chapter 25 - Meetings

((  Incredimazable - OMG Girlz ))

Oh boy,

To make a long story short

Butterflies inside when I'm around you

Its fine though cause you're that one I chose

And I only feel this way about my new shoes

When he smile I be feeling like Owee Owwee

*

*

*

|Anyssa's P.O.V|

I've been thinking really hard about my birthparents. I went back over my "Grandparents" house and papa gave me a packet. It had my birth certificate inside, my mom and dad's name, and my adoption form. My mom's name is Joanna Sears and my dad's name is Kaden Johnson. To my surprise my parents are only 32. If I'm eighteen and they are thirty-two, they must have had me at fourteen years old. Isn't that crazy?

Looking over the packet now I see my moms number. I want to call so bad but I'm scared. I have a bunch of "what if"s in my head right now. What am I supposed to say?

Hey its me Anyssa..remember? You put me up for adoption about 18 years ago.

I don't know what to say so I'm just going to wing it. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello." She spoke into the phone. My heart skipped a beat. She sounded so pretty.

I cleared my throught. "Uh, h-hey. My name is Anyssa." I stuttered

"Anyssa?" She said. She sounded shocked. I would be too.

"Yes. Its me. You ,uh, put me up for adoption."

She grew silent.

"Hello?"

"Yeah... Anyssa. C-can I meet you? Would that be okay?"

"Yes. That's fine."

"Are you still with Melissa Love and

Marcus Bennings? That's the couple I gave you to."

"Yes mam. I'm still with them." I lied.

"Good. I live in Clearwater, Florida. I assume you guys are still in Tampa Bay?"

"Yes, yes we are." I said excitedly. Clearwater is right next to Tampa Bay. I can see her anytime I want to.

"That's great. Can we meet up today? I really want to meet you."

"Yes mam. Could you bring my father too?"

"Yes. I'll bring him. Gosh, I'm so happy to see you again." She squealed.

I giggled. ,"Likewise. Let's meet up at Clearwater Beach."

"Okay. Let me get ready. I'll see you in a few. "

"Okay. See you later." I hung up. I'm so happy I starting twerking. I twerked on the wall, on the floor, I did a split and twerked, and I twerked standing up. Steven got up and tried to twerk too.

After all that I finally went in the bathroom to shower. Since I was going to the beach I put on my one peice swim suit. It had my sides out and it was peach colored.

Parking my car, I Iooked around trying to see If I seen her. Then I thought, How the fuck am I supposed to know who she is I never seen her before and she never seen me. Well she hasn't seen me recently...

I got my beach bag and walked on the beach then laid my towel out tucking the corners into the sand so my towel doesn't fly away. I laid there for a minute until I heard someone talking. It sounded just like my mom. I turned around and saw her walking with a brown-skinned male. She was gorgeous. She had brown skin and pitch-black shiny hair. The male who I'm assuming is my dad had skin that was a little lighter than my mom. They looked good to be in their thirties.

"Where is she?" My dad said looking around.

"I don't know Caden. Damn, you just asked me that."

"Aye. Chill out with allat."

"Boy hush. I don't know who you think you running."

I stepped up to them making them look at me. I looked them over as they did the same to me. My dad looked old enough to be my brother. My mom looked like she could be my sister.

"Anyssa?" My mom smiled. I smiled back and she engulfed me in a hug. It felt so right. It felt like I actually belonged. She smelled good too.

"Hey, hey, hey. Let her breath." My dad said pulling her back. We laughed and he gave me a hug. He held me longer though. I guess he missed me just as much as she did...probably more.

"Oh my gosh. You're so big. You look so pretty and healthy." She gawked at me.

"She got her looks from me." My dad said rubbing his chin.

She shook her head. "Come on. Let's talk." She said pulling me over to my blanket.

|Laila's P.O.V|

I had just took my final photo of Zayna. I got some of her giving head, fucking, and getting a train ran on by multiple men. This was going to be all over school tomorrow. I copied each and every one of the pictures. She got it coming too. Just wait until  tomorrow. Everyone is going to see the thot she really is. The truth will be revealed.