Epilogue- 4 Years Later

Johnny's back and stomach healed up and things are going way better now than 4 years back. Miguel turns 21 for real as he cuts up his fake ID.

"Will you marry me?" Johnny asked Miguel.

"Yes I do" Miguel answered to Johnny.

A week later on Sunday morning.........................................................

A wedding brunch is held afterwards but first, Johnny and Miguel are in front of a priest saying their 'I Do's' to each other. Miguel is no longer a Diaz, it's now Miguel Lawrence. Carmen, Rosa, Gunnhild and the LaRusso's we're invited too because Johnny's friends with Daniel. Even his son Robby watched the wedding too as a happy tear rolled down his cheek. This time Amanda and Daniel danced at Johnny and Miguel's wedding party, as they put everything behind them after what they went through 4 years ago. Even Robby and Samantha are free enough to have mimosas as they are 21 years old too, just like Miguel. Hawk is 21 too as he drank tons of mimosas for brunch. A reception is held after everyone had fun eating and drinking. All of their friends each said their last things to Johnny and Miguel before they leave on their honeymoon.

At Bora Bora on Johnny and Miguel's honeymoon.....................................................

Johnny sips his Coors Banquet and champagne too along with his newly wedded husband Miguel. Those two passionately kissed each other on the mouths and took each other's clothes off. Johnny sucks Miguel's hard dick while playing with his smooth balls. Miguel moans and cums a load into his husband's mouth. Johnny gives Miguel a great handjob by making him moan again. Miguel came another load as Johnny savored it by winking at his husband Miguel. Johnny makes love to Miguel's butt by making him moan again. Johnny's huge hard dick came a load up Miguel's ass. Then Miguel gets his turn to suck on his husband Johnny's dick, gave him a handjob and gave him the greatest pleasure of anal sex. They spent the whole vacation honeymoon of their three weeks to themselves enjoying the sight seeing romantic walks on the beach, sitting near the beach drinking tropical liquor drinks, holding hands, taking bubble baths together and going out for evening meals, drinking champagne, Chardonnays and beer.