The Brutal School Fight

{ Ferdia Walsh Peelo as King Alfred and Roisin Murphy as Elsewith}.

Moving onto school as Daniel told his daughter Samantha that she's grounded and told Robby that he earned his trust, Samantha looks kind of disappointed but she'll learn that life isn't always about partying. Then Samantha and Robby both get out of the car in front of the school as that's what Samantha hates very much by getting dropped off in the front. Robby walks with Samantha to school as they have first class together. After Johnny and Miguel made morning love to each other, Miguel got ready for school too and gets dropped off by his boyfriend.

Something else begins to happen....................

Tory uses the voice intercom in the principal's office.................

"For those of you should know that I'm still coming for Samantha the bitch!" Tory shouted loud in the intercom's microphone.

Tory and Samantha are getting watched by everyone else that those two girls are getting into a vicious fight. Robby intervenes as the fight gets worse with Tory. Robby gets injured some by Tory but he stills manages to hang in there. Everyone else is starting to create hell to fighting dirty as well. The other half fight Miyagi-Do style. Hawk fights different peers because he cares deeply about Robby as he is no where in sight thank goodness for Robby's safety. Except Miguel as he continues to fight dirty like his sensei and boyfriend Johnny taught him. Hawk fights his ex-friend Demetri for awhile until Demetri is finally blocking and fighting back Miyagi-Do style as he last shoved Hawk into a glass stash of trophies. Everyone is fighting nonstop with each other. Miguel fights with other boys until he last fights against Robby Keen. Samantha and Tory keep fighting too until the girls ended up near the lower stairs fighting away. Samantha nearly gets slammed with Tory's spiked bracelet but then powerfully breaks away and fights more. Hawk is nowhere in the area as Robby and Miguel are last fighting. Hawk is in a different area after he got shoved by the unusual strong Demetri really hard. There is two unique looking historical figures enter the school's loud brawl fight as they split up trying to ambush to finish the school fight and disappear afterwards but not yet as it's time for them to shine. King Alfred entered inside of a classroom on the first floor and secretly sees a dark haired girl on the stairs about to finish off Samantha. King Alfred then sneaks up the stairs without making any sound. For some weird unusual reason Samantha didn't care as long as Tory gets what she'll deserve next. King Alfred grabs Tory by her neck drag hanging her like she's a hanger on his arm as he's using his upper body strength. King Alfred walks down the stairs to the flat ground and beats up Tory by kicking and punching her multiple times and last kicks her super hard in her face as one more conk out into a coma maybe now that she's out and that part of the fight is finished. King Alfred left the school building after ending that fight. Elsewith is upstairs in an empty class room spying on the last fight between Robby and Miguel. Elsewith sees and hears Miguel telling Robby to show mercy, this is where Elsewith stands as she shows no mercy. Elsewith has it all planned out to see what's going to happen next. Robby comes back harder after Miguel said "show mercy". Robby lost control of his Miyagi-Do fighting skills as he somehow shoved and pushed Miguel off the balcony railing. Miguel falls down the floor on the first floor stairs landing on his back. Elsewith sneaks behind her prey as she grabs Robby's head in a headlock and snaps his neck ending that fight. Elsewith is next to leave the school building as she met with her cousin King Alfred. They walked off to a motorcycle dealership and purchased expensive motorcycles with their shillings money as they are the richest of all wealthy people from their ancient West Saxon country of Wessex.

Later on at the hospital...........................

Carmen is now upset with Johnny as she blames him for the accident that happened at school with Miguel. Even though Johnny wasn't at school, he felt just as sad as Carmen and Rosa. Johnny cried in tears just like everyone else did. Samantha survived with a broken rib but other than that she's fine.

"Dad I'm worried about Miguel and Robby, how are they?" Samantha asked her mom and dad.

"With Miguel I don't know and Robby is suffering through a serious neck injury as he's not awake either so no news on them yet" Daniel said to his concerned daughter Samantha.

As for Tory, she's in serious critical condition also due to having a powerful face kick leaving her into a coma. Hawk is another one that is worried about Robby and doesn't even know who nearly killed him as this mysterious historical figured girl disappeared after ending the fight. Hawk kind of blames himself for not being in Robby's area towards the end of the fight. Hawk is curious if Samantha knows who ended the whole fight as he's rethinking to drop out of Cobra Kai to eventually get answers out of Samantha and also be there for his boyfriend Robby and to come out to the LaRusso's.

Way later when everyone is gone except for Carmen, Rosa and Johnny....................

King Alfred and Elsewith snook around earlier waiting for their soon to be haters leave as they wanted to pray over Miguel to heal quickly.

"What are you both doing here? And who are you both?" Carmen asked King Alfred and Elsewith.

"We heard about the school fight, it's horrible especially for your son Miguel and if you don't mind, lady, Elsewith and I would like to go inside and pray to God so He can miraculously heal your son for you" King Alfred said to Carmen.

"Yes you both very well can and what's your name girl?" Carmen said to King Alfred and asked Elsewith.

"My name is Elsewith and I'll make sure God will heal your son" Elsewith said to Carmen.

"Thank you both for your generosity" Carmen said to King Alfred and Elsewith.

King Alfred and Elsewith helped themselves inside to Miguel's hospital bedroom to lay their healing hands on his unconscious body as they bowed and closed their eyes in prayer. Johnny thinks that they are unusually dressed just by seeing what they are wearing. Elsewith is wearing a really long but beautiful pinkish purple dress and a gold headband while a little bit of her hair is slightly pinned up and has brown eyes with dark brown hair and light skin colored. King Alfred has long black hair to his shoulders, green eyes and pale skin. After they prayed over Miguel, King Alfred and Elsewith cruised on their motorcycles all day.

Then Johnny goes to the Cobra Kai dojo class to teach except.......................

"Just what the hell are you doing here? Johnny, haha, look who originally owns this place, I do because you failed one of your best students like Miguel as he learned to fight like a pussy just like you" John Kreese said and laughs evilly to Johnny.

"Yes, your right Kreese, this place is never mine and you do own it so goodbye" Johnny last said to John Kreese as he leaves Cobra Kai for good now.

That way Johnny can focus on hoping that Miguel will heal after being prayed for by King Alfred and Elsewith.

In the middle of the night...............

King Alfred and Elsewith got done motorcycling as they parked at the Cobra Kai dojo class parking lot. They both helped themselves inside as they admired the place. King Alfred is staring at John Kreese's young photos and a war one. Then John Kreese sneaks up on them as King Alfred and Elsewith didn't flinch but put up their fists and posed.

"Ah, haha, you both didn't flinch, you both seem too good already so what is your curiosity with this place that fascinates you" John Kreese asked King Alfred and Elsewith.

"Elsewith and I were just curiously looking around but to our discovery on showing no mercy brings us to want to help you mister sir of who you are" King Alfred said as he curtsied to John Kreese.

Elsewith curtsied too as a sign of respecting their new teacher John Kreese.

"Perhaps, my cousin King Alfred and I would like to kindly brag to you that we both are the ones who ended the whole entire school fight showing no mercy as we called that fight to be over with until we said it did and yes sir it's over, haha" Elsewith said with an evil laugh towards the end.

"I'd like to introduce myself as the Cobra Kai dojo sensei John Kreese and with all that said and done King Alfred and Elsewith, your hired as my new recruits for this dojo tomorrow" John Kreese said to both King Alfred and Elsewith.