The New Saxon Recruiters

The next morning at the hospital............................
Miguel Diaz wakes up in his hospital bed and doesn't even feel pain but knows why he ended up in the hospital and wants to come back to Cobra Kai to gain back his strength. The nurses came inside to see how Miguel is doing with his life screening as everything looks back to normal again. The nurses called Carmen, Rosa and Johnny in to show them all the proof that Miguel is healed and doesn't need surgery.

"Oh we're so happy Miggy that you are healed and it's a miracle thanks to the two kind strangers that prayed over you yesterday" Carmen said to her son Miguel as they hugged.

"Yes I'm happy that I'm better now except, wait what? Who prayed for me?" Miguel asked his mom.

"Someone named King Alfred and the girl's cousin's name is Elsewith and they were so kind enough to pray for you to be healed after that awful school accident yesterday and I'm very sorry Johnny that I blamed you for it as you weren't there to protect him and so glad your alive" Carmen said as she apologized to Johnny and happily said to her son Miguel.

This time Johnny gets closer to Miguel and makes out with him passionately. Carmen and Rosa laughed as they thought it was cute for their first time seeing Miguel kissing on Johnny's mouth. The nurse told Miguel to get dressed as he gets checked out of the hospital now that he's healed. Miguel and Johnny went home for awhile. Miguel goes back to Cobra Kai except, he didn't see his sensei Johnny showed up which was odd to him. As for the new Saxon recruiters, John Kreese introduces King Alfred and Elsewith to their dojo. Miguel also notices that Hawk isn't in the dojo class either. After the warmup, King Alfred trains Miguel throughout the dojo session.

After Miguel's session, he talks to King Alfred as it's a talking free time now that class is over.

"Thanks for training me, you've been great and all but my mom said that you and that girl Elsewith prayed for me yesterday to heal from my horrible accident at school?" Miguel asked King Alfred.

"Your welcome my dear boy Miguel sir and yes, your mom is right, Elsewith and I prayed for you to miraculously heal by our God so it is my will to train you again and make the strongest boy ever" King Alfred answered and said to Miguel.

Meanwhile in the dojo office......................

"Elsewith, I have noticed one significant other student is supposed to show up here but he didn't as I'll tell you what he looks like so you can hunt him down because I smell betrayal, his name is Hawk, he's got blue colored hair that sticks up on his head. After that tell me what he says or if you fight him off, I can make you the next leading dojo master of all Cobra Kai" John Kreese said to Elsewith.

"I will sure will sensei Kreese" Elsewith last said to John Kreese.

Elsewith then leaves so she can hunt down Hawk.

Meanwhile at the LaRusso's...........................

"Hi, I'm Hawk I'm here to tell you all that I'm gay as I learned that Robby Keen is also your boyfriend right Samantha?" Hawk came out and asked Samantha.

"Yes, I'm Robby's girlfriend, correct" Samantha answered to Hawk.

"I decided on quitting Cobra Kai to spend more time with Robby after he gets out of the hospital so I can help take care of him with you guys" Hawk said to the LaRusso family.

"That sounds like a great plan and I'm glad you are honest about your feelings for my boyfriend and as Robby's supportive girlfriend like me I'll be with this" Samantha said to Hawk.

"Thanks Samantha for being so cool and I got to go and it was nice being open minded with you guys, goodbye" Hawk last said to the LaRusso family.

They all said goodbye to Hawk. So Hawk walks off for a long while until he gots spotted by an unusual looking girl all historically dressed up.

"Well, well, it looks like you forgot to show up to Cobra Kai you pathetic pussy boy you are, Hawk" Elsewith said to Hawk.

"Look it's none of your business I'm going through a lot now and who the hell are you anyways?" Hawk said and asked to Elsewith.

"None if my business! John Kreese is about to make me be a dojo tomorrow as head of the class and it makes you the betraying pussy you are!" Elsewith shouted at Hawk.

"Look I don't know who you are and why are you even speaking to me anyways" Hawk said to Elsewith.

"Because John Kreese sent me to do so that's why" Elsewith said to Hawk.

"Are you going to fight me?!" Elsewith shouted at Hawk.

"Me fight a girl oh please hell no" Hawk said.

Hawk turns his back as Elsewith first shouts................

"Your a coward pussy ass fucker!" Elsewith shouted as she kicked Hawk in his back hard as that triggered when he used to do that at Robby awhile back at the tournament.

Hawk then tries to fight back except, Elsewith caught his kick to her stomach as she twists his ankle hard and elbow strikes him on the back of Hawk's knee. Elsewith then takes off in a flash. Hawk limps after that as he goes slowly over to Demetri's house.

"What's the matter why are you limping it's not like you Eli?" Demetri asked to Hawk.

"I got my ass kicked by an awful girl as she didn't tell me her name either so all I know is that she's recruiting for Cobra Kai and helping John Kreese like she's his new saint" Hawk explained to Demetri.

"I'm so sorry that it happened to you and that girl seems to be a real asshole anyways" Demetri said to Hawk.

"Thanks for your sympathy and I'm really sorry for how I treated you, I bullied you and now let's be friends again and I quit Cobra Kai as to why that weird looking girl in a long dress called me a betrayer just because I chose not to show up this morning" Hawk explained to Demetri.

"I forgive you Eli" Demetri said to his friend Hawk again.

"I'm also gay and I can't stop thinking about Robby Keen who is still in the hospital and I'm not so sure he'll wake up, who knows" Hawk said to Eli.

"You really care about Robby, let's go visit him at the hospital, got it?" Demetri said and asked to his friend Hawk.

"Let's do" Hawk last said to Demetri.

Demetri drives Hawk to the hospital to see Robby. Except he's not there until a nurse told Demetri and Hawk that Robby is in the operation room for his neck surgery. Hawk looks so bummed because he misses Robby too much, especially when Hawk wishes to have more sex with Robby again soon and hopefully after he recovers from surgery.

Later in the middle of the night at the dojo.....................

King Alfred shows up with a bottle of red Syrah red wine to share it with John Kreese. After a few glasses kicks in, King Alfred decides to tell John Kreese how he feels.

"I was wondering, have you ever been in love before?" King Alfred asked John Kreese.

"No, I have been single all my life, you know life isn't easy when others never respect you even though I've tried to put my effort into it but it's just a cruel bitter world you know, even the nicest people have always hated me because they think the worst in me" John Kreese explained to King Alfred.

"I can make this happen for you, as a loving Christian, of course I have my hateful times but when I first met you or even before I met you yesterday going through your handsome looking young photos I can love somebody like that again and it's you John Kreese sir, I'm falling deeply in love with you as I don't care what anyone else sees, I love you sir John Kreese" King Alfred admitted to John Kreese.

John Kreese has never felt that way before as his eyes tear up with actual tears knowing now much King Alfred actually cares about deeply.

King Alfred spreads his legs and sits on John Kreese's lap and smooches him on the mouth. John Kreese smooches back passionately while playing his King Alfred's beautiful long black hair in a caressing manner.