Daniel Trains New Students

During the weekend as Anthony is gone at a sleepover at his little friend's house.............................
Robby has a new opportunity to open up to Daniel, Amanda and Samantha in the living room. This time Robby wants to tell the truth about Hawk as he hopes that'll bring better peace towards them only because Hawk is the same age as Robby.

"Daniel, Amanda and Samantha my girl, I have something to say that may or not shock you, I have been secretly sneaking around with Hawk from school, I first met up with him after I viewed his viral video demo the day Daniel bought me a computer and one night I snook Hawk through my bedroom window as we both had sex and another day at the school library I made out with Hawk" Robby revealed to the three of them in the living room couch.

"Wow, I see and understand that your a real bisexual and I still love you no matter what" Samantha said to her boyfriend Robby.

"Thanks for understanding my sexual status my girl and I love you too" Robby said back to his girlfriend Samantha.

"That's a lot to be said, yet very shocking but thanks for being honest with us" Daniel said in a rational calm manner to Robby.

This time Amanda isn't so shocked anymore because Robby came out to her first the day she was upset with him but now it's more of a relief to her as she sees that trust is coming back once again.

"I'm so sorry that I was upset with you in the first place and I should've figured you out more afterwards but now I feel the burden has lifted off of me to finally hear that you are focused on both genders of your same age group I'm glad you are keeping it that way, thank you Robby for telling all of us the truth and now I can 100 percent trust you with my husband this time and I will unground you and you are free to do karate with Samantha and Daniel, ok" Amanda explained to Robby.

"Your welcome Mrs. LaRusso" Robby said to Amanda.

"You can just call me Amanda and have fun" Amanda last said to Robby.

Daniel takes Samantha and Robby to train Miyagi-Do karate dojo.

Meanwhile at the Cobra Kai dojo...........................

Demetri wants to try out for Cobra Kai but then he gets scared of John Kreese as that lead to an aggravated assault. Demetri gets stitches on the bridge of his nose and snitches about it online. To make matters worse, Hawk finds out about the online complaint from Cobra Kai as he sees it's from his ex-friend Demetri so he hunts him down at the mall at a comic book store. Hawk tries to confront Demetri about the complaint from Cobra Kai as that didn't go so well as he ends up kicking Demetri in the stomach powerfully hard. Then Demetri gets up and joins Miyagi-Do karate with Robby and Samantha. Demetri had a hard time blocking his kicks and punches but Daniel teaches him step by step to learn to block. After training, then Demetri shows Daniel on his cellphone about the aggravated assault John Kreese did to his stitched up nose. Daniel heads over to the Cobra Kai dojo class to give out his speech about why Cobra Kai isn't a good place to be. That leads half of the Cobra Kai's actually leave the class.

Meanwhile back at Daniel's place...........................

He continues to teach the half of the ex- Cobra Kai students with them too.