Moving In and A Breakup

Robby Keen works at a computer store temporarily as he secretly steals one for his friends. After that, they snook off to hide below a car parking lot ramp. Robby goes on the computer to look up who his dad really is as Cobra Kai has a website for their dojo place. Robby gets angry with vengeance on his face because he hates him knowing that his dad Johnny Lawrence was never there for him. The other advertisement Robby sees is a LaRusso Auto Shop one. That's when Robby knows that those two used to be high school fighting rivals.
Robby has some thoughts on revenge as he hopes if his dad ever finds out that he works for LaRusso's Auto Shop, thinking his dad will lose his shit. Robby quit his job at the computer place and heads home to where he lives with his mom Shannon Keen who is Johnny Lawrence's ex-wife. Shannon continues to live her life by going out on so many dates with other men and never has time for her son.

Meanwhile at the apartments of Johnny's and Miguel's............................

"I'm so excited for you Miggy, you will move in with your boyfriend Johnny and your sensei and do please pay your share of the rent understand son? I know you will manage well with Johnny" Carmen asked and said to her son Miguel.

"Yes mom I will be responsible for my own rent and thanks for letting me move in with Johnny Lawrence and my sensei and thanks for also being cool with it and I love you mom" Miguel said to his mom.

"I'm not going to miss you because we're still close to each other in these apartments and there will be different times or days that your grandma and I will visit you" Carmen said to her son Miguel.

"Ok sounds great mom and grandma" Miguel said to both of them.

Carmen helps her son Miguel pack up all of his stuff and Johnny comes to help also. Then Miguel gets settled in at Johnny's place feeling more like at home but in his boyfriend's home this time. Johnny next takes Miguel for a ride in his car for awhile listening to 80's hard rock music. They bonded that way until Johnny parks his car near the Cobra Kai dojo at the mini mall.

"I got something to show you Miguel" Johnny said to Miguel.

Johnny opens up his car trunk in the back of his car.

"Miguel, this is my 1981 Cobra Kai uniform, you can keep it, it's yours you earned it for fighting so hard lately" Johnny said to Miguel.

"Thank you so much my sexy sensei" Miguel said to Johnny.

First they hugged and then they are kissing passionately. Robby comes out of nowhere but secretly hiding partly as he accidentally walked in on his dad kissing a young boy about his age. Robby gets so jealous as he sees that from a distance and walks off after that feeling very betrayed, confused and angry as Robby wants to get even by applying at LaRusso Auto Shop dealership. Johnny closed up his trunk and drives back home with Miguel to make love to each other in bed.

The next day in school.............................
Samantha has a rumor going on about her from Kyler that he lied that Samantha gave him a blow job which she didn't as she humiliated Kyler at the movie theater last night as she used light karate skills against him for trying to put his hand up her skirt.

Later at lunch.............................
Miguel beats up Kyler and his mean group of friends that taunted Samantha.

"Thanks for standing up for me that was cool of you" Samantha said to Miguel.

"Your welcome Samantha" Miguel replied to Samantha.

"I did that to be nice to you because those guys are stupid asshole jerks and they deserved it plus I'm in a gay relationship with an older guy as I honestly think high school boys are fuckin' idiots anyways" Miguel admitted to Samantha LaRusso.

"Oh ok I see" Samantha last said to Miguel with a head nod and left.

Samantha's breakup with Kyler is official as she takes a break from dating for awhile. The rumors about Samantha finally stops as Miguel won that epic fight against them earlier at lunch. The principal calls Miguel's grandma Rosa about Miguel's school lunch fight as Miguel brags about to his sensei and boyfriend Johnny. Then a girl named Aisha shows up to the dojo as Johnny and Miguel heard a door clinging sound as him and Miguel walk out of the office to see who it is.