LaRusso's Auto Shop Rumors

Amanda comes back home to her family in Reseda California after her extra two day visit in New Jersey with her sister Georgia. Now that she's back, she's happy to see them again. As for Robby and Daniel, their guilt kicks inside of them because of their secret one night stands that they shared together as Amanda was away but now she's back happy and hugged them all. To move on from this, Robby thinks about Hawk like a lot now after seeing his sexy demo breaking boards with his ass. Samantha, Robby and Anthony go to school while Amanda and Daniel go to work together.

Meanwhile at the LaRusso's Auto Shop place.................................
Louise and Anoush used their cellphones to hook up to all of the computers for Johnny Lawrence's viral naughty video of Daniel and Robby's sex tape gets leaked. Amanda goes onto her work computer after arriving together with her husband Daniel. A shocked Amanda sees a video that Johnny Lawrence sent about her husband with Robby together. Amanda goes to her husband's office.

"Daniel! A viral video got leaked into my computer and involving a sex act with you and Robby! What the fuck is your problem?!" Amanda shouted at her husband.

"What in the hell are you talking about?!" Daniel asked as he yelled.

"You know very well come!" Amanda yelled at her husband Daniel.

Amanda leads her husband to her office and shows him the proof.

"You see Daniel! I can't believe you'd do this while I was gone! I thought things were going great while I was away!" Amanda shouted at her husband Daniel.

"The video is sent by Johnny Lawrence! That prick spied on me and Robby! How! He somehow broke in! I'm going to find him!" Daniel last shouted at his wife Amanda.

Daniel races in his car so he can confront Johnny about it. Daniel arrives to Johnny's apartment complex and parks his car there and raced over to knock on his door. Johnny answers it.

"What in the hell do you want?" Johnny first said to Daniel.

"I want you to stay the hell away from my work place got it! Because of the video you sent leaked through every computers at my work now and everyone is talking about all of because of you Johnny Lawrence! You stupid prick for spying on me with your son! Have your forgotten that your son Robby is naked too!" Daniel shouted at Johnny.

"It's not about seeing my son, it's more of a hilarious joke that you both enjoy each other and that my son sucking your man candy stick, just lovely LaRusso" Johnny said in a snarky sarcastic manner at Daniel.

"I want you to stay the hell away from us now that my wife probably hates me all because of you Johnny Lawrence!" Daniel shouted at Johnny.

"Haha, good luck with your home life now that my son is a home wrecker I bet that sad little wife of yours will kick Robby out for sure and he'll be homeless with nowhere else to go" Johnny said as he laughs at Daniel.

Then Daniel leaves back to work.

Later in the afternoon and after school......................
Amanda is going to have a word with Robby.

"Robby I need a word with you, a phone video got leaked into our work computers at our auto shop this morning and I'm not happy with you because you fucked my husband while I was gone! How could you do this to me?! And to Samantha who is supposed to be your girlfriend!" Amanda shouted at Robby.

"I'm so very sorry Mrs. LaRusso, really I'am and please give me one more chance" Robby said in a scared manner with guilt to Amanda.

"You blew it big time Robby! I'm really upset now, you really know how to break my heart" Amanda said as her eyes tear up as she sobs.

Her daughter Samantha gave her the tissue box. Samantha is on the calm side of course because she still loves Robby but yet she fears for his trouble because of her mom's shouting.

"Samantha you got anything to say to your boyfriend Robby?" Amanda asked to her daughter Samantha.

"Yes, Robby, I love you so much I'm not giving up on you never, you know that right baby?" Samantha said and asked to her boyfriend Robby.

"Samantha I'm so glad your the most understanding girlfriend ever and I love you too my baby girl" Robby said as those two held hands.

Little Anthony couldn't help but overheard everything as he is secretly shocked about what Robby did with their dad.

"I don't know what else to say but I guess I'm glad your the good girl in this house Samantha, you are a very forgiving young lady but I'm still extremely disappointed in Robby's behavior though" Amanda said to Samantha.

Amanda leaves upstairs to her master bedroom and cries.

Later on at night.........................

Amanda gathers all of her clothes and stuff and her pillow out of the master bedroom and puts them in a different guest bedroom all to herself. Same way with Daniel, he's going to sleep alone too because his wife Amanda is very upset and hurt. Robby secretly emails Hawk.

(Emails)..........
Robby: hey sexy bro, what's up?
Hawk: I'm doing great so what about you Robby?
Robby: I can't stop thinking about you and want you to sneak in bed with me please I'm bored.
Hawk: I'll leave now and we can go hit it together.
Robby: sex with you will be so fuckin' dope.
Hawk: where do you live?
Robby: I'm living with the LaRusso's, oh shit, but that's where I've been crashing though because I don't have a real home because my mom never pays attention to me and she dates lots of men as all of that drove me insane so I left and now I'm loving it with the LaRusso's.
Hawk: That sounds really rough I'm so sorry to hear that and I'll see you right now then.

The email ends as Hawk sneaks over to Robby's bedroom window. Robby lets him in after a small rock is thrown. Robby gets too excited to have sex with Hawk. The two boys take their clothes off to explore each other's bodies in bed. Robby grabs Hawk's big naked ass so nicely lifted. Robby grabs Hawk's dick too as he gives him a wild handjob, playing with Hawk's smooth balls, hitting dicks together. Robby lays behind Hawk's back as he rides Hawk's ass with his hard dick inside of him. Robby does two more freaky things to Hawk, like, fingering Hawk's ass and licking it. Hawk's ass in the air while being in a stripper pose as Robby continues to lick Hawk's smooth anal hole. Then Hawk gets his turn to suck Robby's dick, a hand job, anal sex riding, fingering Robby's ass and licked it. Hawk could care less about Robby's hairy balls as he played with it too. After the sex, Robby lightly caresses Hawk's curved hip in bed as Hawk is positioned to his side. Robby feels more happier now that his fantasy is fulfilled being with Hawk for his first time. After that, Hawk sneaks out of Robby's bedroom window and left back home to fall asleep. Robby closed his bedroom window and fell asleep too.

The next morning...................
Drama arises by little Anthony LaRusso next.

"Robby I can't believe what a pervert you are to my dad! I hate you now! And you Samantha, your suppose to be upset about what your own boyfriend did to our dad and mom can't stop crying about it. Back when dad served me breakfast with his ass in your way, Samantha laughs and your very bluish teal eyes really creeps me out the way you stare at my dad!" Anthony shouted at Robby.

"I'm really sorry I creeped you out kid I really am'" Robby said to Anthony.

"Stay away from our dad got it!" Anthony shouted at Robby.

"I know because avoiding him is apart of my punishment by your mom Amanda, I got it" Robby said to Anthony.

"Robby will be spending more time with me as I forgive him" Samantha said to her little brother Anthony.

"It better stays that way and this time I'm watching you Robby" Anthony last said to Robby.