Amanda Visits Her Sister

Robby goes through a bunch of Daniel LaRusso pictures on his photo album that he found on their bookshelf. Amanda sees that as she starts to sense that Robby is becoming obsessed with her husband Daniel. Robby sees how young Daniel looked way back when he was a teenager, so good looking and still good looking now as a 58 year old man. Robby sees differently as he somehow thinks his own dad Johnny looks older than Daniel LaRusso probably because of Johnny's obvious wrinkles on his face from drinking too much beer all the time, while Daniel looks more fresh faced than Johnny Lawrence. Even though, Robby hangs out with Samantha outside as they are practicing Miyagi-Do fighting together or just enjoying each other's company, Amanda could be overreacting.

One morning at breakfast of that Friday morning..........................
Daniel is wearing his tightest slacks along with his tighter suit jacket and serves breakfast across the table to his younger son Anthony by bending over with his ass sticking out as Robby gets a huge tight view of his girlfriend's dad's ass, as Robby grinned lustfully at it. Samantha notices and laughs at her boyfriend Robby.

"What's so funny?" Amanda asked her daughter Samantha.

"Nothing mom" Samantha answered to her mom Amanda.

Daniel and Amanda sit down to enjoy their breakfast together.

"I got a call from my sister Georgia from New Jersey as she wants me to go see her so Daniel I'm leaving you in charge of everything while I'm gone, don't be too lenient or lame just be cool and chill with the kids, if Samantha and Robby wants to go out let them" Amanda explained to her husband Daniel.

"You got it Amanda I will let Samantha and Robby go out with friends or do whatever I'll be cool and chill with them" Daniel said as he agreed to Amanda's rules.

"I'm going to pack my bags my flight leaves in three hours I must be there soon" Amanda said to her family.

After breakfast, Amanda packs up her belongings and Daniel drops her off at the airport. Daniel goes to work straight after, same with Samantha, Robby and Anthony go to school also.

Way later after school...........................

Robby has another sensuous master plan in mind for himself and Daniel but this time its freedom with no wife in the house now that Amanda is gone. Robby goes online to talk to Moon for Samantha as he plans a two day party for Samantha's fun get away for her.

"You planned an outing for me, aww, your such a sweet boyfriend Robby and I love you" Samantha said to her boyfriend Robby.

"I love you too Samantha and have tons of fun for me and I'll watch the house with me and your dad just practicing karate and trimming the bonsai trees" Robby said to his girlfriend Samantha.

"Ok I'll have lots of fun for you and I'll see you and dad in two days then, goodbye and thanks dad for being so cool" Samantha said to Robby and her dad Daniel.

Daniel arranges a sleepover for his younger son Anthony and left the house too. Now with more freedom and peace and quiet, it's going to be just Daniel and Robby for two days alone together. But first, Robby decided to really trim some bonsai trees before their real alone time begins.

Meanwhile at the party where Samantha is at with her friend Moon....................
Miguel and Johnny is there as usual but then notices Robby isn't there this time with Samantha. Miguel and Johnny sneak into their conversation as Samantha sounded too happy and excited than usual is because the gossip spills as Amanda is out of town for the weekend and how cool her boyfriend Robby and her dad was for letting her out. Miguel and Johnny see a suitcase that Samantha brought with her as those two found it suspicious as to why Robby isn't there this time. Then the feeling hits Johnny as he gets the conclusion that his son Robby maybe wanting to hookup with his high school rival Daniel LaRusso while his wife is out of town. But first, Johnny goes to the car dealership place to find Louise LaRusso Jr.

"Hello there, the faithful cousin of Daniel LaRusso, I'd like your cellphone number please because if you give it to me, I promise I will unleash a gay ass sexy video" Johnny proposed a favor to Louise.

"Haha, really? A gay video, you want to send to me" Louise asked and said to Johnny.

"Yes please" Johnny answered to Louise.

Louise and Johnny exchanged cellphone numbers.

"Thank you and I'll try to send the video straight to your phone soon and good day partner" Johnny last said to Louise.

"Good day to you Johnny" Louise last said to Johnny.

Miguel runs back to the car with Johnny as they leave from the car dealership to the LaRusso's house to park the car. Johnny and Miguel secretly sneaks into their house from their back door. And headed for the master bedroom as that door is opened and almost ready for Johnny to record on his phone.

Johnny and Miguel hear Daniel and Robby talking and laughing together for awhile until Johnny loses his shit as his son Robby is all over Daniel and kissing him on the mouth first.
It'll be Robby's first time as a bisexual boy to experience sex with his girlfriend's dad. When it comes to his relationship with Samantha, Robby decides to wait with her until later after they head to college or maybe wait to be engaged along down the road in their future. This is now when Robby sees his man candy LaRusso stripping down for him. Robby's bluish teal eyes lusts after seeing Daniel LaRusso naked in front of him. Johnny and Miguel secretly see that too as Johnny thinks why is Daniel still smooth down there even since high school. Daniel's been shaving around his dick and kept his balls shaved since he was 25 after he started to grow hair. It's also the first time, Johnny sees his own son Robby naked with a little bit of pubic hair but Johnny focuses on them making some love action until he creates wording logos like "when your wife leaves town, daddy likes to fuck. Robby sucks his man candy so sweet like it's a lollipop full of pleasures no other boy can resist". Then the sex begins between Robby and Daniel perform their action as it's in a perfect angle for Johnny to secretly capture on his cellphone as he presses play on record. That lasted about 30 minutes and Johnny and Miguel secretly tiptoed out of their back door and locked it back up. Johnny and Miguel raced into the car and drove off back home. Johnny sends the video to Louise LaRusso Jr. on his cellphone.

Two days later................
Samantha comes home in the morning to see if anyone else is home as she shouted "I'm home!"

No answer as Samantha goes to her bedroom and sets her suitcase down. Next, Samantha hears a shower going in the master bedroom as she is curious and walks over to and near the master bedroom. The bedroom is freely opened as she walks in, except the bathroom door is locked with the shower still going. Samantha grins and lightly chuckles a little. Samantha giggles for awhile until the shower stops as she stops laughing. Samantha gets nervous but she has no other choice to go underneath the king sized bed to hide. Samantha hears her boyfriend Robby talking to her dad after they got out of the shower together. Samantha is hoping that those two get their clothes on so she can sneak out without being seen. That's not happening as Samantha is stuck underneath the bed as Robby has more lust in his eyes as he wants more sex from Daniel. Robby kisses Daniel while he has on a towel wrapped around his waist as he releases Daniel's towel to the floor. Their is a chair in the bedroom on the corner of the bedroom where Samantha moves her body underneath the bed to switch places so she gets the corner right side view of her boyfriend Robby's head bobbing up and down sucking Daniel's dick. This is when, Samantha has her cellphone with her as she texts Robby. Then Robby hears his cellphone go off on the top of their nightstand table. Robby sees it's from his girlfriend Samantha as he takes it to the bathroom with the door locked.

"This will be a second" Robby said to Daniel.

"Ok" Daniel last said to Robby.

Text........
Samantha: Don't worry I'm not mad because I'm stuck underneath the master bed, haha, this shit is so dope and all but I have a sneaky favor for you, babe.
Robby: what's your favor honey?
Samantha: keep sucking my dad's dick and get him to close his eyes so I can make a run for it got it?
Robby: perfect you got it baby girl.
Text ended.................

Robby unlocks the bathroom door and puts his cellphone down and tells Daniel to close his beautiful brown eyes to suck his dick in meditating pleasure. Daniel closes his eyes as he softly moans in his meditation relaxes his mind and soul. Samantha sees that and makes a sneaky run for it out as she raced back to her room without a peep until later at dinner.