Tory The New Student

Three days this week, Robby agreed to Amanda's deal to date Samantha every night as his slight punishment for what happened between him and her husband Daniel. But at the same time, Robby enjoys dating Samantha. Amanda will eventually trust Robby again after he keeps focusing on Samantha as that's the way it should be.

On day four of that Thursday at school................
Hawk secretly grabs Robby and hides with him in a library.

"I can't stop thinking about our first night fucking each other that was so much fun how you rode my ass" Hawk said to Robby.

"I know I can't stop thinking about you too my sexy bro" Robby said to Hawk.

"This is the only quiet place where we can make out for awhile real quick  as our break" Hawk said to Robby.

"Sounds great" Robby last said to Hawk.

The boys made out passionately in the library together as Robby grabs Hawk's ass and felt up his backside, waist and hips and fondled Hawk's thighs too. They thought no one would be there to see it except Demetri is the only one to walk by the library as he's very observant wandering his eyes until he eventually spots Hawk and Robby making out with each other. It's the first odd unique sight for Demetri to see  Robby even grabbing Hawk's ass and fondling his waist, hips and thighs.

Later on at lunch in the school cafeteria.....................

Demetri allows Robby to sit with him and Samantha for lunch as the gossip spills with Samantha there because she doesn't know about Hawk and Robby together yet.

"I saw with my own eyes earlier that you were in the library secretly with your worst enemy Hawk, making out with him and grabbing his ass, huh?" Demetri asked Robby.

"What Robby?! Is this true?" Samantha shockingly shouted at Robby.

"Alright fine it's true and Demetri in case you didn't know about me is that I'm bisexual, I'm also dating Samantha too" Robby revealed to Demetri.

"Hawk kicked you in the back during the tournament, how could you fall for someone who breaks boards with his ass?" Samantha asked her boyfriend Robby.

"Right, so I saw Hawk's sexy demo advertisement on my new computer your dad bought for me and I couldn't help myself so I had to adjust myself after that" Robby admitted to his girlfriend Samantha and to Demetri.

"How could you? Your worst enemy ever!" Samantha asked and shouted at her boyfriend Robby.

"I believe some people deserve a second chance" Robby said to Samantha.

"For your information, Hawk's real first name is Eli, so don't let Eli's fat ass deceive you" Demetri said to Robby.

"As a caring girlfriend, just be careful because I don't want to see you get hurt ok" Samantha said calmly to her boyfriend Robby.

"I won't get hurt I promise you Samantha, both you and Hawk mean the world to me now and I'm not sure I should tell your parents that I'm secretly dating my worst enemy or they'd lose their shit too" Robby explained to Samantha and Demetri.

"I'm a cool girlfriend to you that I will keep Hawk a secret and the same goes for you too Demetri, got it?" Samantha said to Robby and asked to Demetri.

"Thanks so much again for being cool and I will owe you tons of dates for the sake of your mom's trust" Robby said to his girlfriend Samantha.

"Yes, I got it, I will promise to keep Robby's secret about Hawk" Demetri said to Samantha with a head nod.

Later in the afternoon at Cobra Kai................

Johnny introduces his former sensei John Kreese to his Cobra Kai students, while they gain a new student girl named Tory as she challenged Miguel to a fight. After that, those two talked only as friends because Miguel loves Johnny and doesn't know how to tell Tory that he's gay. Miguel will find the right moment to tell Tory that he's gay.